Nintendo DS Lite Screen Protectors $1.37 Shipped

[quote name='A Happy Panda']So have I, but I remember them being in the $6-$8 range.[/QUOTE]
Probably worth it to get the real thing.

[quote name='spaztic']has anyone ever bought from this site? There is no rating at bizrate.[/QUOTE]

I bought my R4 DS flash card from them earlier this year. Although there are some fake R4's floating around online, the one I received from DealExtreme was legit and worked great. They also had the cheapest price anywhere (paid $31 shipped for it).

They used to have the HORI screen protectors at best buy and gamestop etc but I haven't seen them anywhere in a long time.

[quote name='BIG5']I've never used screen protectors, but can't you buy these at Target now? I could have sworn I saw Hori brand ones there. I'm not sure of the price, but it has to be cheaper than importing.[/quote]

You can get the Deluxe pack at Target. Bought one this evening for 9.99. Came with Outer Shell Cover, Touch Screen Cover, Display Cover, D-Pad cover, and Button Cover. I put all 5 on and it works amazingly well.

Well I just bought some Nintendo brand screen protectors that come with 2 pen sized stylus and those suck ass plus it was 10 dollars for the whole deal. The stylus is prety cool though makes it easier to play some games.

bread's done
Back