Nintendo DS Mario Red & Ice Blue Bundles $134.95 Pre-orders at Amazon [Now $149.99]

[quote name='prateeko']WTF, mine shipped! I was going to think it over on the Weekend...

Time to put my White DSLite on eBay I guess...[/QUOTE]

Other options would include refusing the amazon package unopened or holding the mario DS for awhile to sell for a profit.

[quote name='robbrism']I'm glad you posted those pix. I was on the fence but after seeing them, I am gonna pass. The color looks way to childish for me, especially once you open it up. Yuck.[/quote]

same here. also it would be nice if they actually had mario on it besides the "M". don't know what the big fuss is all about.

[quote name='Vitality X']same here. also it would be nice if they actually had mario on it besides the "M". don't know what the big fuss is all about.[/QUOTE]

I think most of the fuss is because people are being greedy and thinking this will be worth something. Dont know what people are talking about with the Zelda DS as well....I mean seriously the thing goes for $150 MAX thats only $20 above the price of others. Most of the time it closes at a very similar price now.

MSI Magus, you're partially correct in most people probably wanting this for a collector's item (either to keep for themselves or to resell). I wouldn't agree so much about the Zelda DS' though. They may sell for $150 or so for the DS only, but new in package they're inching towards (or often over) the $200 mark which is a good $50-$70 over the original MSRP. Around Christmas these will easily sell for $150-$160 I'm sure since it includes New Super Mario Bros, so there is still profit to be had. Maybe not a whole lot, but still some. In the economy we have these days every bit counts.

Oh and it's nice to get it tax free (for those in states Amazon doesn't tax), get $15 off MSRP, free shipping and contribute to CAG/CheapyD. So it's win-win the way I see it.

Am I the only one that is preordering the Ice Blue?

I love that color, but too bad Brain Age isn't up to par with Mario.

stefonzie, I pre-ordered the blue one if it makes you feel any better. Only one, but I figure it's worth getting. I'm a sucker for limited edition DS systems. If I lived in Japan I think I would have been living in the streets by now due to my over-spending on DS consoles =P

yeah im surprised they didnt go sooner. mines already shipped but it says ill get it dec 1st but its already in my state and only about 4 hours away. I hope i get it sooner.

Didn't have mario and jumped on this earlier. Looking forward to it considering it looks like I'll get a minimum of 60 for lite on ebay and would rather have one that may increase in value.

FYI the Zelda ones seem to consistantly go for 200 on ebay as long as they are complete.

I doubt they're out of stock.

There is absolutely no way that the two different bundles could sell out at the same time.

Wow, mine shipped already! They sent a tracking number and everything!!! I'm so fucking glad I don't have to deal with old ladies at walmart running me down, and I saved on tax. So it was actually cheaper this way. :applause::applause::applause:

Ahh, just noticed in the Amazon BF thread that these are listed on there for Friday, so it'll probaly pop back up then... I'll be waiting.

I wonder if I will sell well on eBay well if I bundle both new Pokemon LE DS and the Mario DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='david12795']I wonder if I will sell on eBay well if I bundle both new Pokemon LE DS and the Mario DS.[/QUOTE]

Add the Zelda DS bundle and have a truly great auction.

Huh, I doubt it's OOS. It'll probably come back in and go periodically running out around Christmas like they did last year. I'm keeping the color cuz I like it (red is my fav). No plans on flipping it but if it goes above $200 on eBay I'll be awfully tempted...

[quote name='addicted2games']Add the Zelda DS bundle and have a truly great auction.[/quote]

Never got that :(

If I did, i'd keep it for myself.

I think it's worth mentioning that earlier this week Toys'R'Us had them for sale on their website. They only had stock for about a day and a half. But I bet the same thing is going to happen for both sites, suddenly come midnight on Thursday they'll have the bundles back in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. They're probably keeping the rest for Thur/Fri. It's Mario so you can bet they'll go like crazy.

Plus it looks totally bad ass.

I am in for 2 and about 2 hrs after ordering they shipped.. tracking number and all supposed to be in hand on Dec 1st. ~ SWEET~

errh i hate buying things on ebay.

im better off buying things at amazon.
icon_smile.gif

I don't have one yet.
I've been holding out because none of the colors have interested me. So when the Ice Blue one was announced I decided I'd get one. I'm really excited about it.

ordered ice blue for mom for xmas! saved me an aggravating trip to walmart, AND saved me tax.

(and in case any of you are wondering, yes it IS awesome having a mom you can buy video games for as gifts!)

Wow, I'd grab one ASAP if you're planning on it.
I went to the stores today and the Mario one was sold out within the first half hour and the Ice Blue was gone in about an hour.

To save on shipping and time waiting in lines, I placed an order for the Blue Ice version last night. Sounds like doing this online may have been the better choice.

Wow, the mario one is already going for 170+ on ebay, even though it's been available continuously on Amazon. I don't get it.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Wow, the mario one is already going for 170+ on ebay, even though it's been available continuously on Amazon. I don't get it.[/quote]

most people dont use amazon, available at amazon becuase of 3 limit so hoarders couldnt load up as they did with wii and whatnot, and now its at 149.99

Honestly, the mario one doesn't appeal to me much. Pre-ordered the ice blue for the wife though, and its already shipped! Now to get some good single-cartridge multiplayer games..........

bread's done
Back