Nintendo DS/open box $64.61 (No longer Available)

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
I stopped by my local pawn shop in clarksville, tn and stumbled upon DS systems for $59. After selling some vhs tapes and my cd player I went back and purchased one. It only comes with the adaptor and they look to have never been used. There are a few minor scratches on the outside casing and a little dust build up on screen and in ports, but other than that it looks and works great. There were still 3 remaining before they closed at 6 p.m. If you're in the area the pawn shop is Money Tree and is located on Ft. Campbell Blvd./41A across the road from Hastings.

happy gaming

Free bump, that's an hour away from me.. I know the exact pawn shop you're talking about, i've been in there.

Have you seen any recent XBox games in the shops? Games like Pariah, Area 51, etc..

[quote name='thorbahn3']I bet a crackhead stole them from a Target and sold them to the pawn shop.[/QUOTE]

god bless crack cocaine and the columbian chemist who made it.

[quote name='neudog']Did not see any latest Xbox games, but I will keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Last time I took a trip out in that direction, the stores were littered with stuff like Dave Mirra's Freestyle BMX and whatnot.

[quote name='neudog']I stopped by my local pawn shop in clarksville, tn and stumbled upon DS systems for $59. After selling some vhs tapes and my cd player I went back and purchased one. It only comes with the adaptor and they look to have never been used. There are a few minor scratches on the outside casing and a little dust build up on screen and in ports, but other than that it looks and works great. There were still 3 remaining before they closed at 6 p.m. If you're in the area the pawn shop is Money Tree and is located on Ft. Campbell Blvd./41A across the road from Hastings.

happy gaming[/QUOTE]

Pick one up for a fellow Cheapass?

If you want one I only can take money via paypal (see Mookyjooky's offer). Also I will test out the hardware and if it is up to par I will purchase, but if I feel it is not worth your money I will pass on it and refund your money. let me know, Mooky has made the first offer, so that leaves a possible 2 systems's remaining.

happy gaming

Morgan Webb says buy dems DSs! lol that's a good deal.

All my local pawn shops are hella overpriced! When i moved easrlier this year my monitor died and i went to one up the road from me and they had a CRAPPY old monitor and keyboard for $75.........:roll:

Im on aim now.

See guys, you gotta learn to stop jerking around...saying "pick me up one" is something you tell your mom or a close friend.

A CAG associate / business partner doesnt know who the hell you are and doesnt really care. But being a nice guy, as most CAGs are...they'll be happy to pick you one up for a decent price as long as you dont lowball them and concider their time, gas, packing, and shipping spent.

You guys gotta learn how to offer, any CAG will probably help you out...but you gotta make it so its not costing them to help you. Make an offer while the iron is hot, this is the second time that I've gotten an item possibly up for grabs before everyone else who wanted it before me.

Dibs on the second one. As long as the screens are in good shape, I will pay $75 Paypal shipped. The only other thing I would need to buy is the wrist strap right?

[quote name='$hady']
All my local pawn shops are hella overpriced![/QUOTE]

So are all of the ones around me. They have old stuff (guitars, tv, games, console, tools etc) that looks shitty and they want damn near retail for the stuff. I went to one and they had some really old PS2 games for 29.99 and they were scratched to all hell. I am going to pawn shops and flea markets this weekends so hopefully I will get some steals.

[quote name='neudog']Purkeynator - you want it for $75 total? Mooky offered to pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]
I will go $77 for parcel post. I am a cheapass. Were you going to check out their condition later today?

Sorry Purkeynator and all other CAG's, but I got the last one and it is going to Mooky. I wish I could had hooked everyone up, but being in a military town around lunch time things tend to fly off the shelves. Maybe I will be able to help more down the road.

happy gaming

booyah. Thank you very much neudog!

Its for my girlfriend, she's gonna love it. She's been fiendin for some Warioware Touch for a while.

[quote name='thorbahn3']I bet a crackhead stole them from a Target and sold them to the pawn shop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gaelan']god bless crack cocaine and the columbian chemist who made it.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']booyah. Thank you very much neudog!

Its for my girlfriend, she's gonna love it. She's been fiendin for some Warioware Touch for a while.[/QUOTE]

:boxing:

Mooky, you put things so nicely.

DonT SAys Pik me 1 up plz.

Bee reel wit ur offur!!

I was for real. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was interested. I don't expect him to "know" me. I was simply throwing my name in the hat. If that offended you, sorry. But I won't apologize for trying to get in on a great deal.:cry:

[quote name='Derwood43']:boxing:

Mooky, you put things so nicely.

DonT SAys Pik me 1 up plz.

Bee reel wit ur offur!!

I was for real. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was interested. I don't expect him to "know" me. I was simply throwing my name in the hat. If that offended you, sorry. But I won't apologize for trying to get in on a great deal.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I wasnt singling you out...just speaking in general.

Really though, if he was talking about it....theres a good chance you can get a CAG to pick it up from that area if you come right out with an offer and dont lowball.

Could he have sold it on eBay? Sure....probably would of made more money, but he was hookin a brotha up on CAG, and CAG should be more like this. We're a community, and a tightly knit one too...we gotta stick together...

If I see something in a store, I'll let you know ;-) I dont mind making an extra trip for a fellow CAG

-----

As far as taking offense to anything, we're on a message board...I dont take offense to anything...dont flatter yourself.

If I were to take offense to anything, it would be you reiterating what I just said making me sound like I'm a retard... That's not very fair, but I suppose that was just how you were raised.

I only was offering suggestions to all, not you...get over yourself.

I got a returned DS at TRU's for $85. It was in excellent condition, box, Metroid demo...everything. I had to enter the date and time in, when it powered up. I didn't start playing it until 3 weeks after buying it. I love it, might not be as good as a PSP, but it is a solid system.

[quote name='Otherguy676']They are about $75 at various pawn shops in Tampa. Im holding out until I find one for $50.[/QUOTE]

Wha, Wha, Wha?!?! Which pawn shops!? I live on Bearss Ave. right by USF.

anyone know how i can rename my thread? I want users to know that this deal is no longer valid. thanks

happy gaming

[quote name='neudog']anyone know how i can rename my thread? I want users to know that this deal is no longer valid. thanks

happy gaming[/QUOTE]

Click EDIT on your first post, and then edit the title.

bread's done
Back