Nintendo DS "Phat" $70 shipped or $60 local pickup ...

lowlevel

CAGiversary!
Just a shot in the dark, but if you guys know anyone who wants a Nintendo DS (red), I'm selling mine for $60. No games, just the AC adapter, stylus and system. EB Games sells the same thing used for $100, and new it runs $130. I was going to trade mine in for the new DS Lite, but they only give $60 in store credit. I've decided that if I'm only getting $60 for it, I'm going to make sure that someone who will PLAY IT gets it for that price --- not some company that will just turn around and mark it up $40 to sell it back to someone else.

$60 for local pickup in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. If I have to ship it somewhere, add $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

EDIT: PayPal non-CC funds, please.

EDIT #2: I have 50+ positive evals over at Heatware.com from all of the trades/sales I've made on the Anandtech Forums. You can find my Heatware evals here: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=1274

EDIT #3: SOLD! Thanks!

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Grr.. I would have picked this up yesterday when I was Michigan :p. Now I'm back in Illinois.[/QUOTE]
Bah, it's a short trip back up here! ;)

Of course, $10 for shipping would probably beat the cost of gas to drive, huh? :p

[quote name='lowlevel']Just a shot in the dark, but if you guys know anyone who wants a Nintendo DS (red), I'm selling mine for $60. No games, just the AC adapter, stylus and system. EB Games sells the same thing used for $100, and new it runs $130. I was going to trade mine in for the new DS Lite, but they only give $60 in store credit. I've decided that if I'm only getting $60 for it, I'm going to make sure that someone who will PLAY IT gets it for that price --- not some company that will just turn around and mark it up $40 to sell it back to someone else.

$60 for local pickup in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. If I have to ship it somewhere, add $10 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

EDIT: PayPal non-CC funds, please.[/QUOTE]

edit: sorry ... should've been an edit in my main post!

bread's done
Back