Nintendo DS Platinum w/ Metriod Demo *Sealed* Auction

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am auctioning my sealed LAUNCH Nintendo DS Platinum w/ Metriod Prime Hunters Demo. Funny story behind this one (why I never opened it)... I can post if anyone is interested :)

Find it HERE

[quote name='snakelda']On your auctioon,it says you're from scottsdale but right here,you're from Pheonix?and post you're story[/QUOTE]

Just not updated... now it is :)

Story time...

So I walk in to CC on the DS launch day and buy a system... not really sure if I want to keep it. Keep in mind that at launch, the DS was generally thought of by gamers and the Press as a "gimmick," so I waited to open it until my 30 day return period was over. I decided to return it on day 29... and could not find the damn thing. I quite literally tore my apartment apart for about 4 hours... and it was nowhere to be found. Wow was I pissed... I had been doing some cleaning the day before and threw away a ton of stuff - so I had this sinking feeling I trashed it on accident. I couldn't believe it...

In my apartment, I had a decorative quilt that a friend made for me... I never used it but I displayed it on my couch (folded over the arm). A year after the DS "incident," I was packing my stuff to move from Ohio to AZ... as I lifted the quilt to put it in a box, a bag was sitting on the arm underneath. Holy $#*^... it was the DS. I starred in disbelief for about 5 minutes... I then proceeded to pack it away and never touched it again until now (I actually bought a DS lite @ launch... that one I opened right away!!). I figured I would keep it as a collector's item given the success of the DS, but I need the $$$...

Unbelievable!

[quote name='csidegamer']I'm currently winning.

Did you retract the bid? or did the last bidder just bid to see how high my max was (for now)?[/QUOTE]

Cool - glad a fellow CAG is winning!! Are you asking me or the bidder?... I don't touch anyone's bids :)

I was asking you.

It was weird as I was outbid then the higher bid was retracted.
They probably wanted to see how high my max was.
Currently at $75 tho I'm sure it will go higher :)

bread's done
Back