Nintendo DS w/Mario 64 $164.99 Pokemon Dash $24.88 UPDATED

Nice find! I'm gonna wait, though, I don't like to make big purchases online... I'm a brick and mortar guy. :D

I see big load of the new PS2 and FFxi with hard drive ... I bet Fry will have big big sale on FFXI sooonnnn... btw anyone here will wait for the new PS2 to go as low as 100 before getting it like me :lol: . My old ps2 still in good shape after 4 years of used :shock:

[quote name='nonggame']I see big load of the new PS2 and FFxi with hard drive ... I bet Fry will have big big sale on FFXI sooonnnn... btw anyone here will wait for the new PS2 to go as low as 100 before getting it like me :lol: . My old ps2 still in good shape after 4 years of used :shock:[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='nonggame']I see big load of the new PS2 and FFxi with hard drive ... I bet Fry will have big big sale on FFXI sooonnnn... btw anyone here will wait for the new PS2 to go as low as 100 before getting it like me :lol: . My old ps2 still in good shape after 4 years of used :shock:[/quote]

To say I'm surprised that your PS2 still works is an understatement.

[quote name='freestylenut']Hey, I'm getting charged $7+ for ground shipping. What gives?? I sthere a coupon I need to use. (I'm in FL).[/quote]

Free shipping has expired :(

[quote name='lebowsky'][quote name='Garcia5Owens81']I would order this if I didn't get a shaq-fuing $301 ticket....[/quote]

Ouch! Speeding I presume?[/quote]

In a school zone, going 39 mph.

bread's done
Back