Nintendo DSi Console - Black - $49.99 + $5 Shipping (PreOwned) CowBoom

Only 4.99 for the 1 year protection plan as well? Might as well get it considering the quality of 'pre-owned' handheld systems.

Great, I'm in for one. Thanks OP

Now i just need a good deal on a PSP and i'll be whole again (lost my DSi XL and PSP during my vacation)

is that site reliable? should I buy a DSi instead of the 3DS? (I am waiting for teh updated one to come out and I have a few DS games I want to play; but I also want a few 3ds games)

So I went back and they were available again. I'm not going to count on this deal since it is sold out one minute and available the next. But If I just scored 2 dsi's for a little over $100 I am very happy!

If it says sold out, try back in five minutes, it will eventually come back as Cowboom throttles stock when supply is low. When the dotd changes to another item, then it is truly dead.

Yes adapter is included.

Condition: Pre-owned What's in the box?
Nintendo DSi Handheld Console - Black AC Adapter Battery Stylus

Edit, seems some don't include ac adapter, I'd check back later for one that does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily deal is currently alternating between blue dsi for $50 and midnight blue dsi XL for $80 (+ $5 shipping & tax)

i wonder if these are the systems people flip out every 2 years

Buy a system with a 2 year warrenty... before the 2 years is up take the system back and say something is wrong with it... get a new system pop a new 2 year warrenty on it..

repeat repeat repeat... i know people who have been doing this since they carried the GBA system

bread's done
Back