Nintendo DSi/Lite

wune

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm trying to pick up a DSi or Lite. The best deal I found is the Pokemon DSi bundle (new) for basically $125 out of pocket (working w/gift card & a friend) at Kmart.

Is this a good deal? I was kind of hoping to get it for less than $100, especially with the 3DS coming out, but this has the new pokemans game and is actually NEW instead of used/refurbished.

Also: should I care about warranty vs no warranty? My last console wouldn't have survived a year without a warranty (multiple times), and I have no experience with Nintendo's DS

If you can get the Pokemon DSi XL Bundle at Kmart for $125 out of pocket, I suggest you go with that. They're still offering the second pokemon title for free with purchase of that.

• Special Edition DSi XL
  • Pokemon Black or White
  • Secondary Pokemon Game of Choice
$125 for this sounds great. And screw the warranty. I still have an original DS that works great despite being constantly dropped. Unless you're more abusive to your systems than I am, you'll be fine without it.

@RabbitSuit
It's not the XL, from what I can tell.
"Nintendo is also releasing an Limited Edition DSi Pokemon White and Black Bundle for $179.99. With every in-store purchase of this bundle, you can receive any other Pokemon game for free!" (http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/Pokemon-Forever)

Also, part of the reason why it's down to $125 is I'm selling that free extra copy to a friend. Sorry I didn't explain that before. The other chunk is I have a $25 gift card I don't care about.

bread's done
Back