Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
I'd kill for some indie Mario RPGs as that's not a tapped market to my knowledge besides the one paper Mario like title.

It'd be nice to get another game like grandia as well.

And while newer I thought the Steven universe and adventure time titles were a blast minus the bugs. I read that they made a 3rd Steven universe game but it's apple tv whatever exclusive which sucks
Just letting you know Steven Universe: Unleash the light is no longer an Apple exclusive and came out on switch a few months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just letting you know Steven Universe: Unleash the light is no longer an Apple exclusive and came out on switch a few months ago.
I wasn't aware of that though I'm not sure if that was the one on apple or not that I was thinking of. As I feel like it had a different title like phantom fable or something. And going by the characters list that's different than what I recall as connie and peridot were not playable in the one I read about years ago as it took those 2 and greg out and added in bismuth and lapis. Granted the switch version could be different than the apple one or they changed it later.

Edit yep it seems like updates added the other party members and fusions in later like I guessed. I wonder how differently it plays from the original version then.

Either way though I appreciate it as that's a new game for me to buy and play eventually. Assuming i like the look of the gameplay on youtube anyway.

hmm phantom fable was another one apparently that did release around the same time. But it doesn't have lapis or bismuth in it as party members.

I wasn't aware of that though I'm not sure if that was the one on apple or not. As I feel like it had a different title like phantom fable or something.
Its definitely the one Attack The Light, Save the Light and Unleash the light was the trilogy. I know because I was pissed it was an apple exclusive after playing the other 2 so I kept my eye on it, now I'm waiting for it to go on sale lol

Dang I was planning on grabbing Eastward, but forgot last night and the 10% discount is dead now. I'll just wait for a sale because I'm cheap. Looks great though.

I know with a MMBN collection though it would get extremely repetitive as the gameplay is similar between all entries. Still fun as heck, but not stuff worth playing back to back. I liked the last 2 Castlevania GBA games though. Circle of the Moon was just OK.

I know with a MMBN collection though it would get extremely repetitive as the gameplay is similar between all entries. Still fun as heck, but not stuff worth playing back to back. I liked the last 2 Castlevania GBA games though. Circle of the Moon was just OK.
I feel like they build off one another well enough that it doesn't become monotonous imo, just makes it incredibly hard to go back to the first couple of games.

My worry is that it's 6 games, with multiple versions of each game. Knowing Capcom they'll give them to us split into 3 different full-price collections.

Apparently, when a group of online friends of mine talked about Megaman memories, there were some surprising things I didn't know about the Battle Network series, which kinda complicates things. Such as there was only ONE version of BN3 in Japan, but then there was a updated "Black Version". It was brought over as Blue and White, so one is buggier than the other. For BN5, only one of the versions was canon, I think it was Team Protoman. So know which versions to play and sticking with canon hopefully will cut down on the game time.

All right, I'm calling it: WarioWare Get It Together is the GOTY simply because of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC6sP3JZwCQ

I love every second of this song and I play the mode it's in over and over just to listen to it.

Last chance for Zelda Skyward Sword acrylic from My Nintendo. I threw in the Mario Kart lanyard to help ease the pain of that shipping cost. Definitely will hesitate to redeem future rewards :\

Last chance for Zelda Skyward Sword acrylic from My Nintendo. I threw in the Mario Kart lanyard to help ease the pain of that shipping cost. Definitely will hesitate to redeem future rewards :\
Seems like tomorrow is the last day to get the code (same for lego keychain) and then we have until 9/27 to redeem. I’m holding out in the off chance something else pops up.

Those damn shipping costs are so lame. They used to have free shipping and are destroying it money-wise too so I can't believe they're being this greedy.

I will buy that collection in an instant for sure. The 2nd and 3rd GBA Castlevania games were some of my favorite GBA games. I feel when the games went to the DS they lost a little something in the transition. I haven't played them fully (The DS ones), but played 2 of them for about 10 hours each.

Maybe we'll get info about the Castlevania Advance Collection, the GTA III/VC/SA remasters, and then some of the other stuff coming.

Hollow Knight for smash
Well, just about everyone that isn't proprietary to Microsoft/Sony is in the game now. Might as well add crazy shit like Battletoads or the California Raisins to the mix. Scrooge McDuck doing a meteor pogo jump to KO Sephiroth would be pretty amazing.

Well, just about everyone that isn't proprietary to Microsoft/Sony is in the game now. Might as well add crazy shit like Battletoads or the California Raisins to the mix. Scrooge McDuck doing a meteor pogo jump to KO Sephiroth would be pretty amazing.
would be even more amazing cause that would mean Disney let Scrooge in over Sora and boy do I love seeing upset Kingdom Hearts fans

BTW, Paypal Argentina sent me $5 USD in credit today. Limited to the first 40,000 claims, or until Sept 30th. I know some of us visit there occasionally and may have an account.

It states that it will MOSTLY be discussing winter games. Winter starts in December and ends in March. Mostly means that will we get some new announcements or more info on games coming out later in 2022 or beyond.

Wait, if we’re voting for licensed characters in video game adaptations now, I want Cool Spot, the Crash Test Dummies, and Ronald McDonald.

How about the Noid? He's back in commercials, so the timing is right.

N64 and Sega games confirmed for Nintendo online but it will cost more. If you didn't think that was greedy enough, they are charging $49.99 each for the N64 and Sega controllers. Pathetic.

N64 and Sega games confirmed for Nintendo online but it will cost more. If you didn't think that was greedy enough, they are charging $49.99 each for the N64 and Sega controllers. Pathetic.
I think all those Sega games are on the collection as well that's been out for a while. Really wanted GBA games.

$49.99 for a Genesis controller seems especially absurd compared to the SNES one.  Maybe they had to pay extra for licensing?

That Mario voice cast gave me a good laugh, though.

$49.99 for a Genesis controller seems especially absurd compared to the SNES one. Maybe they had to pay extra for licensing?
Unlikely. Retro-Bit has been making licensed Sega controllers for a few years, even using the original molds, and their offerings cost $20 for wired and $30 for bluetooth. Aside from a known defect in the d-pad actuator in their Saturn pads (which they’ll happily replace), the pads are of pretty solid quality, too.

bread's done
Back