Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
You can do your Year in Review now:

https://switch.nintendo.com/year-in-review/

FGlipzKXoAIHzeW.jpg

FGlipzKXsAQXkVT.jpg

FGlipzJXoAUN2Kz.jpg

FGlipzMXsA46fi7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cue the sexual jokes. It's not surprising I didn't play much Switch. Most of my time was dedicated to the Series X and PS5.[attachment=36488:Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 11-54-18 (9,888 unread) - hbguy311 yahoo com - Yahoo Mail.png]

played hades for 13 hours straight apparently

those were the best days growing up just playing a fun game that has you gripped from dawn to dusk

dont get that much anymore personally

played hades for 13 hours straight apparently

those were the best days growing up just playing a fun game that has you gripped from dawn to dusk

dont get that much anymore personally
I still do that with every new Zelda release. I will play it all day and night(with some breaks to eat and all that of course).

Animal Crossing really skews your numbers :oops: You basically live in it.

Low prices on some Ubisoft switch digital games when using the ubisoft.com winter sale "hello22" code:

https://store.ubi.com/us/winter-sale/?lang=en_US#cgid=winter-sale&prefn1=productPlatformString&prefv1=Switch

I got Rayman for $6.21 and Uno for $3.31. Plus, I got 250 gold coins from redemption on eShop! That is the lowest I've ever seen Rayman.
Great deal on Rayman! Also a good time to pick up a Just Dance year-long sub. With the coupon you get $5.50 off.

91 hours Total

Most played Games:

Xenoblade 2 - 64 hours

Metroid Dread - 12 hours

Super Mario 3D World - 4 hours

Hours played by month:

Jan - 0

Feb - 13

Mar - 29

Apr - 0

May - 30

Jun - 0

Jul - 0

Aug - 0

Sep - 0

Oct - 15

Nov - 3

Dec - 0

Most Active Day

May 18th -Xenoblade 2 (10hrs)  :shock:

Docked 90 hrs

Handheld 1 hr

Geez... 4 months in a row where I didn't even turn on the Switch. 7 months total not playing it. Lol! 

Anyone else's Year in Review have the wrong times? It says my most played is Mario Kart 8 at 50hrs but I only have 35hrs logged on my switch. It also says I played SMTV for 48hrs but my save and switch reports 35. I'm so confused where it's getting these numbers.

Interesting though that I played for 1hr during Jan-April and then a spike of 77 in May. Jun-Sep. was 2hrs total and 9hrs October, 47 November, and 11 this month.

Longest day was November 27th with 10hrs in SMTV. 

The website keeps crashing for my year in review. But my top three were
Monster hunter rise 101 hrs
Metroid dread 25 hrs
Blaster master zero 16 hrs

Rise was the first monster hunter game that actually clicked for me after attempting some previous entries, maybe it’s easier or dumbed down like some self proclaimed pros say online. But it taught me the process and has made it easier to go back to previous games. I still need to go back and finish some post game hunts and the new sonic the hedgehog collaboration, but I’m looking forward to the new expansion this summer. And if anyone wants to hunt with me, just send me a DM.

1. Fire Emblem 3H- 153 hrs (did the playthroughs for Black Eagles and Crimson Flower but still need to do the Blue Lions but got burned out lol. Not going to do the church playthrough)

2. Zelda BOTW 90 hrs

3. Mario + Rabbids 28hrs

Got the missing page with the top 3 games to appear on my laptop. according to them 

langrisser 2 51 hours

re zero 33 hours

pokemon snap 14 hours.

I don't feel like any of that is correct. Maybe re zero since my playtime was around 40 for that.  But pokemon snap was at least double and langrisser I think was around 20.

I feel like Yugioh would have made the list. Pokemon diamond probably not since I only put in enough hours to get the manaphy egg mystery gift. I'm waiting till it can use bank and such so I can start with my shiny snake team of steelix and seviper. 

9 hours total on my switch. WTF.

2 hours I Am Setsuna

2 hours Animal Crossing.

Last year I had 150 on AC and around 60 on FF8 Remastered.

I didn't realize how badly I was neglecting the thing.

Immortals: Fenix Rising is $18.72 with the HELLO22 code. It should also give $3 in gold coins, so you're actually paying $15.72 for it... which is one of the best prices it's been at so far.

269 hours
169 Stardew Valley
79 Animal Crossing
5 Part Time UFO

Stardew was good. Worth a shot if you enjoy Animal Crossing and want something with a little difficulty. Part Time UFO is good for local co-op when young relatives visit.

I got Rayman for $6.21 and Uno for $3.31. Plus, I got 250 gold coins from redemption on eShop! That is the lowest I've ever seen Rayman.
Rayman was a little cheaper earlier this year. I forget how that coupon worked. It wasn't a straight % off. More like $x off $y, so you couldn't use it on Rayman alone. My receipt shows Rayman for $5.08 and Scott Pilgrim for $4.86.

IndieWorld Showcase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsSBN64IVpI

Summary:

• Sea of Stars - JRPG set in The Messenger universe - Holiday 2022
  • Aliisha: The Oblivion of the Twin Goddess - Spring 2022 - Console Exclusive
  • Locomotive - Train-based murder mystery point-and-click adventure game - Summer 2022
  • Afterlove EP - Music-themed narrative adventure game - Summer 2022
  • Dungeon Munchies - 2D dungeon crawling game about killing monsters to collect items to cook meals - Later Today
  • Figment 2: Creed Valley - February 2022 - Free Demo Later Today
  • Let's Play! Oink Games - Tabletop game collection - Later Today - Timed Console Exclusive
  • Endling: Extinction is Forever - Stealth survival adventure featuring a fox and her cubs - Spring 2022
  • OlliOlli World - 2.5D Skateboarding game - 2/8/22
  • River City Girls 2 - Beat-em-up - Summer 2022
  • Parkasaurus - Spring 2022
  • Don't Starve Together - Spring 2022
  • Chicory: A Colorful Tale - Later Today
  • Baby Storm - 1/21/22
  • Grime - Summer 2022
  • Gerda: A Flame in Winter - 2022
  • Timelie - Demo and Game Out Later Today
  • Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery - Spring 2022
  • Omori - Spring 2022

Immortals: Fenix Rising is $18.72 with the HELLO22 code. It should also give $3 in gold coins, so you're actually paying $15.72 for it... which is one of the best prices it's been at so far.
I think it is running $16 on Amazon US physical if you don't want digital,

"Endling: Extinction is Forever - Stealth survival adventure featuring a fox and her cubs - Spring 2022"

yeah I am getting really dark vibes from that. Also baby foxes are called pups not cubs as that's bears.

"Endling: Extinction is Forever - Stealth survival adventure featuring a fox and her cubs - Spring 2022"

yeah I am getting really dark vibes from that.
It’s like that one game, I think it’s called A Kitty’s Story, where it very much implies you can get the kitty killed and I just can’t bring myself to play because of that.

yeah I am getting really dark vibes from that. Also baby foxes are called pups not cubs as that's bears.
Tell Nintendo that. They kept calling them cubs.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1471167464448966677

Took a flyer on Dungeon Munchies. It's got really good reviews on Steam for the Early Access version, and I had some Gold points to offset the cost. I in no way need a new game to play, but hey... feels good to support an indie dev.

All three are correct, baby Fox can be called pup, cub or kit.
True dat. Being specific feels like it just depends on what part of the world one lives. It feels like in the USA they’re typically called fox kits. While in other parts of the world they’re called all three.

Back on topic: I’ll be picking up Big Brain Academy from Best Buy. I can use the mental exercise, lol. Also excited to see a new OlliOlli game is coming. Really digging the franchise since playing the first on PS3. I really stink at it. Doesn’t stop me from playing and enjoying it though.

GameStop has pre-owned NSW left joy cons for $15 and right for $22.

How easy is it to send joycons into Nintendo for service in case they are drifty or have bad batteries?

bread's done
Back