Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Mine works normally.
Hmm. It works in Chrome Incognito and Edge, but not in normal Chrome. Cleared cookies, cache and browsing history. It doesn't have the little sidebar to the right pop out, and at the top right the user account just spins for a while til it disappears, and the price just has 3 dots that spins.

Guess Imma get on Nintendo chat help tomorrow.

These were on Xbox Live Indie Games years ago, and felt out of place on a service which offered such timeless classics as controller vibration apps and baby launching games with your avatar as the baby. Hey, there's nearly professional quality shooters hidden between Snake 3000: Snake Harder and I Made a Game With Zombies In It!

Hey y’all (Scott here), slightly OT but has anyone tried to get eshop credit with the GS Pro $5 reward this month? Any luck? I might try a different store next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it works again. You can also use it online now, although you can't checkout with a $0 cart, so you'd have to buy a $10

You can also double dip and use it both in store AND online, as long as you use it in store first, and write down the code or apply it to your online cart before you check out in store. I did this today to get $5 eShop in store, and then $10 on the website, using the monthly coupon twice and only spending $5 out of pocket

Yeah it works again. You can also use it online now, although you can't checkout with a $0 cart, so you'd have to buy a $10

You can also double dip and use it both in store AND online, as long as you use it in store first, and write down the code or apply it to your online cart before you check out in store. I did this today to get $5 eShop in store, and then $10 on the website, using the monthly coupon twice and only spending $5 out of pocket
Nice! That’s awesome! [emoji41]

GameStop sends me an email at the beginning of the month with that month's $5 coupon code in it so you might not need to worry about writing the code down before using the coupon in-store.

subject: Your Pro $5 Reward Certificate for <month> is here

These were on Xbox Live Indie Games years ago, and felt out of place on a service which offered such timeless classics as controller vibration apps and baby launching games with your avatar as the baby. Hey, there's nearly professional quality shooters hidden between Snake 3000: Snake Harder and I Made a Game With Zombies In It!
I forgot about Shoot 1UP and Weapon of Choice. Had both of these, think I even bought the full version of Shoot 1UP. May end up getting these if the nostalgia hits hard enough.

Thanks, tempted to pick up the Shoot 1up DX game, especially at the lowest price of $3.

It really got me thinking about the old Terra Cresta game.  Started looking around and had no idea the related Sol Cresta game releases later this month!  $40 is too rich for me, so I will have to put that on my wishlist for when it gets a good bit lower.

This worked like a champ, thank you!

giphy.gif

I... I think I did it. I think I’ve unlocked everything in Pokemon Picross. Every area, the mega pencil, the alt world, and infinite energy. I don’t there’s anything left that requires picrites.

I still have a ton of puzzles to complete, but I think I’ve successfully F2Ped this thing. After a year and four months or so? Maybe three.

Cruisn' Blast just got a permanent discount on the eshop and it's now $19.99. It's also getting online multiplayer patched in this year. It's a wonderfully stupid, old-school fun arcade racer, more people should play it. It seems to have done fairly well at least- over 500,000 sold and physical copies seem to be out of stock everywhere. Hopefully this means we will get more Cruisn' games or a remastered compilation of the first 3 N64 games.
No no no. Give us a remastered collection of the first 3 arcade games and toss in the N64 ports too.

There's some sort of publisher discount going on with Reddeergames software.  I don't know what's triggering it, but the following discounts are showing for me, with a "sale ending date" of 4/30/22:

Circa Infinity Ultimate Edition
$1.64

Little Bug
$1.94

Circa Infinity
$1.49

Aloof
$0.98

AAA Clock
$1.89

Under Leaves
$1.94

Art Sqool
$0.98

Brawl Chess
$1.49

OMG Police Car Chase TV Simulator
$0.98

Clumsy Rush
$0.98

There's some sort of publisher discount going on with Reddeergames software. I don't know what's triggering it, but the following discounts are showing for me, with a "sale ending date" of 4/30/22:
Thanks! I've wanted to try Aloof and that's cheaper than it's ever been on sale.

By the way, I didn't have those prices dispite owning Under Leaves, but after downloading the free Comic Coloring Book the discounts popped up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was looking at the upcoming game list in response to the rumors of a Direct this month and there's a lot more coming to Switch this year than I thought.
After Triangle Strategy & Kirby in March, there's the Advance Wars remake in Spring and a general 2022 window for Splatoon 3, Mario + Rabbits 2, Bayo 3 and BotW 2 (which Nintendo confirmed is on track for 2022 about a week ago).
I see Splatoon 3 as a Summer release, Bayo 3 for the end of summer/early Fall and Rabbids & BotW 2 for Q4 with BotW 2 in the holidays slot.

Hopefully we get some release dates soon, I imagine that there'll be a Direct between now and E3. Speaking of E3, at the rate of 1 title a month, we'll be out of N64 titles to add (that were already teased) in June. We have Kirby 64, F-Zero X, Pokemon Snap and Mario Golf left.

Was looking at the upcoming game list in response to the rumors of a Direct this month and there's a lot more coming to Switch this year than I thought. After Kirby in March, there's the Advance Wars remake in Spring and a general 2022 window for Splatoon 3, Mario + Rabbits 2, Bayo 3 and BotW 2 (which Nintendo confirmed is on track for 2022 about a week ago). I see Splatoon 3 as a Summer release, Bayo 3 for the end of summer/early Fall and Rabbids & BotW 2 for winter with BotW 2 in the holidays slot. Hopefully we get some release dates soon, I imagine that there'll be a Direct between now and E3.
Tomorrow

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1491049195343650817?s=21

What a great show for RPG fans, and also excited about more MK8 DLC (was hoping they would do that and release 9 on whatever their next system will be called). Wish Mother 3 received an official translation and/or a Mother 4, but still was pleasantly surprised. And it's nice to see Klonoa back, especially considering I never had the chance to play 2.

Last edited:
48 dlc courses (6 packages) coming to mk8d. I really wasn't expecting that. Thought there would just be a new release.
I'm happy to be getting it for free since I'm already splitting a NSO + Expansion family membership :bouncy:

That Kirby game looked fun but not something I'd buy on release day.

Awesome direct especially if you are a Nintendo only gamer. You are getting a lot of great to amazing games in collections from the consoles you refuse to play on. Disney racer being free is great. Then Nintendo decides to announce 48 DLC courses ALL remakes from courses we've already played and charges $24.99 for them if you aren't an online member. I guess they are saving all the new courses for MK9 when it comes out on Switch 2. At least we can stop speculating about that game now.

Hmmmm upgrade to expansion pass or just buy the DLC outright. Considering the GameStop eshop credits I’ve loaded up on I think maybe the DLC is the better option.

How much does it cost to upgrade if you already have a family membership.

It’s about time Wii Sports got a Switch ver. An easy pickup for families.

New Mario Strikers looks good. Xenoblade 3 visually looks good but that trailer was boring. Metroid Prime as MIA as ever.

Hmmmm upgrade to expansion pass or just buy the DLC outright. Considering the GameStop eshop credits I’ve loaded up on I think maybe the DLC is the better option.

How much does it cost to upgrade if you already have a family membership.
You can check here: https://ec.nintendo.com/US/en/membership

It depends on how much time you have left on your sub. The prorate basically counts each remaining day on your current sub as 9 cents towards the expansion.

I have a family plan locked up until Sept 2023 and upgrading to the expansion would cost me about $27 for one year of it. My initial plan was to wait until there's more N64 games and DLC incentives. I might bite for Mario Kart DLC now.

Everyone else here talking about new games and new DLC content and I'm just sitting here excited to Chrono Cross get some love. I was hoping the rumors of a remake were true but knew it wasn't unlikely. 

bread's done
Back