Nintendo Gamecube and Nintendo 64 Auction on NintendoAge

Starburst always got me through some bad hangovers. When I was younger I would turn like green all day and puke only thing I ever ate to make me feel better was starburst.

BUMP! Get those final-hour bids in, people :lol:

I'm such a hypocrite for not keeping up with my own bids, haha

I been working on my older cart collection as of late. Sadly I even picked up a GC, xbox, ps2 and psx just so I had them in my collection. My xbox 360 stuff is working well for trades on older stuff.

I love the NES. You can go back and buy 12 games you've never even heard of and play them for the price of a new current gen game.

Congrats fellow NES lovers, and especially VideoGamesIzFun on his first lowball :applause: I wanted to get in on Super C and Adventure Island but I wimped out this time. Maybe I'll come in guns blazing in a future lowball :hot:

Dude, I have that problem on ALL lowballs. Always get in bidding wars. :D Really, on this one I wouldve bid more if I didn't already have them. I just love games! Old school, new school, dun matta.

Something about the spontaneity of a lowball motivates me to buy things I wouldn't normally go after. We shall see on Super C, thanks for the tip :)

HELL YEAH!!! OKC RAWKS!!!! I'm so glad we dont suck. And that we have a team. I was actually working on a kitchen remodel. Jumpman, you may be one of my favorite cags based on taste in games alone. You make a good rival, ya know? I would be more involved with em if it weren't or my odd work schedule.

Super C was the second game i wanted on his list I really wanted ChipNDale Rescue Rangers. I remember such good times with that game and Ducktales.

First in with a bid that doesn't have a chance in hell. :D

Magna Carta 2 strategy guide - $1

bread's done
Back