Nintendo Gamecube Component Cable

MumblyP

CAG Veteran
Hey Guys,

Just wondered if anyone had a gamecube component cable that they weren't using and wanted to sell/trade.

Let me know.
-Paul

[quote name='MumblyP']
Just wondered if anyone had a gamecube component cable that they weren't using and wanted to sell/trade.
[/QUOTE]

I've got a spare. What are you offering?

im also looking for one.. can these be found anywhere for a reasonable price? ive given up hope that i will find one locally for cheap

I'm not going to fleebay if you want to offer it to me.

I just need it for my 37" LCD.

Please PM me.
-Paul

Well, the chances of finding it might be low, but the chances of them being official Nintendo Component Cables are pretty darn high - there are no known 3rd Party Component cables for the 'Cube.

Daughter had me take the cube out of moth balls. I decided to hook it up on the downstairs tv away from my man cave. We are having a great time playing some of the older games, and I decided to search for the component cable. If anyone has one they can part with, pm me. Thanks.

Just in case you don't know:

Make sure your GameCube is one that can take the component cable. The GameCubes released in the first year or so could. After that, they took out parts to reduce costs and later GameCubes couldn't take the component cable.

How do you tell? If you have a GameCube with two A/V ports on the back (one is the traditional SNES-like A/V port and the other one looks like a Wii A/V port (but they're different)), then you're good to go. If you just have the SNES-style A/V port you're out of luck.

Just didn't want anyone to waste time tracking this stuff down and buying it when they may not even be able to use it.

For what it's worth, I took a two hour trip today - I put in the ZIP code for the city I was visiting and managed to score a set of cables for $5 (along with two Broadband adapters for $3 each).

Whoo! Don't give up - they're out there!

bread's done
Back