Nintendo Gamecube Systems - $35 shipped - only 5 left

[quote name='Danomano89']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140186305605&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004

I bought one, figure I'd share the wealth. :D[/quote]
Personally, I'd like to thank the CAG newbie for posting an ebay auction in the deals section. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

Moreover, they're $40 at gamestop used -- no shipping and the 10% off coupon applies. Last week at BF they were $30. The ones at gamestop/ebgames also comes with a 30 day exchange and a $5 option to get a 1 year warranty.

This isn't a deal, but is a thinly veiled solicitation. Thanks for playing.

[quote name='walletandgromice']Personally, I'd like to thank the CAG newbie for posting an ebay auction in the deals section. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

This isn't a deal, but is a thinly veiled solicitation. Thanks for playing.[/QUOTE]

and i'd like to thank the paranoid veteran for a less than well thought out trial and conviction.

[quote name='walletandgromice']Personally, I'd like to thank the CAG newbie for posting an ebay auction in the deals section. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

Moreover, they're $40 at gamestop used -- no shipping and the 10% off coupon applies. Last week at BF they were $30. The ones at gamestop/ebgames also comes with a 30 day exchange and a $5 option to get a 1 year warranty.

This isn't a deal, but is a thinly veiled solicitation. Thanks for playing.[/QUOTE]

... and dont forget the coupon from a few weeks back that allowed your choice of any used GC game free with purchase of a GC. I sold the DDR mario for enough to make the GC free and pocket about 15 extra bucks

Thanks for the "deal" op...lol

bread's done
Back