Nintendo - Lens Cleaning Kit for Nintendo Wii

I bought one, but haven't needed to use it yet.

My friend got this for her nephews. They used it to clean their lens and their copy of Smash works again (every other game they had besides Smash worked fine), previously they had to send their Wii in to Nintendo to get it cleaned because of the SSBB DRE, but now that they have the cleaning kit they don't have to send it in anymore.

So, yes, it does work. And it's an official first party product. I don't think Nintendo would put out something that could ruin your system.

[quote name='Miranda']I bought one, but haven't needed to use it yet.

My friend got this for her nephews. They used it to clean their lens and their copy of Smash works again (every other game they had besides Smash worked fine), previously they had to send their Wii in to Nintendo to get it cleaned because of the SSBB DRE, but now that they have the cleaning kit they don't have to send it in anymore.

So, yes, it does work. And it's an official first party product. I don't think Nintendo would put out something that could ruin your system.[/QUOTE]

ok thanks for the info... i have no need for it but thought it might be good to clean the lens once in awhile...

I was having a problem for awhile.
I bought the kit from Nintendo's online store..and..it worked.

::shrug::

Haven't needed it since.

bread's done
Back