Nintendo Online Store Closed Until May 9th

I'd make a joke about Nintendo having to close down cause they lost all our personal info a la PSN, but then again I know that's already happened (in Japan anyways). Besides, that would imply that somewhere out there is somebody who uses the eshop, and that can't be right.....

Maybe they are just giving up?

Seriously though, does anybody use the Nintendo online store at all? It just looked like a bunch of overpriced "refurbished" crap that could be had cheaper new during a good sale
I'm sure a lot of people did. I bought a refurbished Wii remote & Nunchuck for $25 and they were in new condition.

Negroid, mongoloid, and caucasoid are phenotypes that are no longer used except by racists. Negroid obviously has many derivatives that are considered racist but somehow mongoloid means "retarded" and that's okay with people?

Even if you use these terms in the original way in your daily life, he was using the term mongoloid as "retarded".
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/how-many-major-races-are-there-in-the-world/

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/67258/mongoloid-with-reference-to-downs-syndrome

It isn't about the original meaning, its about the persons intent when using the word. Much like thong used to mean flip flop, gay used to mean happy/merry, fantastic to used to mean something that is imaginary, heartburn used to mean jealous, bully used to mean wonderful, and awful was something astounding.

But Im guessing youre either a kid or just out of college and now youre force feeding you "insight and knowledge" onto every person you possibly can every chance you can, even if its completely not warranted in an attempt to prove how brilliant and knowledgeable you are. Or simply just an asshole. Either way you know exactly what he meant and you know it wasn't meant in a racist way, and you know he probably didn't even know it USED to be a racist slang term.

In short, you pulled the race card for no reason at all and its invalid here because languages change and the general consensus says mongoloid just means a dumb person. So Im throwing out your pitiful attempt at arguing otherwise. Case closed.

said it before i'll say it again... though at first it was joke, im really starting to think that Nintendo just doesn't understand how this whole interwebs thing works

Come on Nintendo release an adapter that makes the Wii component cables work on the Gamecube.  I will not let this go. 

In all seriousness though, I hope the new Nintendo online store will be much improved.

bread's done
Back