Nintendo Players Choice

tubtub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
This was posted online a day ago at another site that all Nintendo's Player Choice titles would be dropping to $20. I know the site didn't have a definite confirmation, but now I can confirm it 100%. It could be as soon as this week that all the games drop to $20 and Zelda: Wind Waker will also be added to the Players Choice line up. My source said next week would be the latest many stores will have it updated by.

Also, for those interested each retailer is getting an exclusive GBA SP this year too. Some may come with a game for the day after Thanksgiving sales, but here are the colors that each store is getting.

Wal-mart: Who are you edition(in stores now)
Gamestop(possibly EB too): Tatoo edition
Target: Surf Blue
Circuit City: Pearl White(supposed to be the coolest looking one)
Toys R Us: Orange/Green(aka Shrek GBA SP)

Finally! I was getting tired of Nintendo selling the games for $30 when Sony and Microsoft sold their similar lineups for $20

ffta_gbawhite_022503_closed_small.jpg

That's a pic from IGN, who had a story from Feb. '03 about the "Pearl White" GBA Special Edition that came out with FFTA in Japan.

My guess is that the CC - exclusive SP's will look the same.

Hopefully they'll finally drop the price on Kirby's Air Ride as well.

And if it's true that they're dropping all PC titles to $20, that's awesome news. :)

But damn... ok, Nintendo, the classic NES SP was cool, and I'd like to see the Triforce one come to the states, but that's it.

No more new SP colors.

kthx.

ALRIGHT! $15 for wind waker @ BB! :twisted: I might actually get in on these BTGO deals.

Kinda confused though, wats up with this? I saw it on IGN
"In two weeks, GCN owners will be able to buy Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing and Super Mario Sunshine for the reduced price of $29.99 each."

I hope you're right about $20 for all Players Choice titles, cuz i wanna get Animal Crossing.

you were probably reading ancient news and were not able to realise it for some reason, which may or may niot be attributed to immense denseness.

About time all PC's are 19.99. Time to pick up Mario Golf: I'll be sure to find a non-PC copy that is 20 while I still can.

[quote name='thorbahn3']
244048.jpg

Now at ebgames.co for $79.99 and you get a 15 dollar gift voucher.[/quote]

A pretty good deal, a shame that GBA sucks, looks like something a 9 year old would buy to be "cool".

indeed, mario golf will probably be the first pc title i pick up at the new price. i just finished up with advance tour, i guess i could continue on now on toadstool tour.

i will pick up windwaker for fifteen bucks at best buy now. This is long overdue for nintendo, imo, tho i dunno if it will be enuf for them to catch up in the console wars to microsoft and sony

[quote name='Querjek']Does anyone know if Pokemon Coloseum is a PC title now? I'd like to get it to complete more of LeafGreen.[/quote]

It's not PC yet, I'm going to say around January-February, since parents would buy anything Pokemon for their kids for the Christmas season if they were fanatics, I see no reason to change the price to 20 when they can easily make 4-50 this holiday season, especially with the release of FireRed and LeafGreen still pretty fresh on the minds of Pokemon fans.

animal crossing for 15 using the BB card and you get a free memory card,, thats like getting the game for 10 bucks (if you think the cards worth 5)

Well, time to finally get Zelda and Animal Crossing, just gotta decide on going home and heading to Best Buy to get these, or ordering them online. I'm long overdue for a trip home, but with work and the fact that I never get a weekend off... decisions, decisions.

Here's what I know will be $19.99 PC titles as of Oct 5:
Wario World
Zelda Wind Waker
Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros
Mario Golf

(and I moved the topic to the GameCube section)

So will all the non-PC copies of Wind Waker that have been sitting on the shelves also drop to $20?
Some of my local stores have tons of these and I'd prefer to snag one of those instead of getting the PC version.

Even if it doesn't have the players choice logo, the old copies without Players Choice on them will drop too. I don't have an actual link to anything(there was a site that posted something saying it was not confirmed but most likely true). I was able to confirm it through a Nintendo guy who also gave me the list of exclusive SP colors. He wasn't sure of when it would take place exactly, but said it should have been this week, but at the latest would be next week. It is happening though. I think NFG is probably right, and October 5th is the official date.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Here's what I know will be $19.99 PC titles as of Oct 5:
Wario World
Zelda Wind Waker
Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros
Mario Golf

(and I moved the topic to the GameCube section)[/quote]

I've already got Windwaker, but those other ones....mmmmmmm, so good.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Here's what I know will be $19.99 PC titles as of Oct 5:
Wario World
Zelda Wind Waker
Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros
Mario Golf

(and I moved the topic to the GameCube section)[/quote]Nice. I'll be getting all of tem except for Wario World. Have heard bad things about it, but might try it atleast. :)

Woo hoo! Finally these have dropped in price. Too bad for account though :(. I guess I'll be picking up Wario World, Zelda, and Animal Crossing.

Any word yet on when Mario Kart DD will be PC or at least when it will be 19.99.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Querjek']Does anyone know if Pokemon Coloseum is a PC title now? I'd like to get it to complete more of LeafGreen.[/quote]

It's not PC yet, I'm going to say around January-February, since parents would buy anything Pokemon for their kids for the Christmas season if they were fanatics, I see no reason to change the price to 20 when they can easily make 4-50 this holiday season, especially with the release of FireRed and LeafGreen still pretty fresh on the minds of Pokemon fans.[/quote]

Actually I am pretty sure you can get Colosium for 29.99 now somwhere, might even be a price drop, but it's not PC yet.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah, maybe they'll drop mario kart: DD too. i have been waiting forever to play it.[/quote]
Im also hoping DD will drop to $20 soon.

bread's done
Back