Nintendo Power (285) Final Issue Dec 2012

keigetsu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Unfortunately my subscription to Nintendo Power ended in November and now I'm trying to get either the subscription or non-subscription version of the last issue.
It's sold out in town so I'm hoping there might be someone here that would be willing to part with their copy or pick one up for me for a fair price.
Thanks all!

Same here, I looked all over and it was sold out within a week. :(
The website says it's both out of stock and available... I need to give Future Publishing a call I suppose. I keep forgetting.

Future Publishing online is sold out. I placed an order on the 11th and it got cancelled.

I doubt you will find one in any retailer at this point. eBay is probably the only place to find one at this point, at outrageous prices.

My sub also ended in Nov so with my order being cancelled I doubt I'll get a copy of this.

Yeah, I checked online as well but if they've been sold out since the 11th I suppose I won't be having much luck. Hard to want to pay someone $50+ for a magazine copy that's probably already been read and is going to just sit on a shelf otherwise.

I think you're gonna have to cough up ~$20 on ebay. People who found the issue in stores bought all of them to unload on ebay. It sucks. I tried grocery stores, bookstores, and game stores. No dice.

I'll check the local book stores here and report back tomorrow or later this week. If I find any I'll sell them to you at face value plus whatever shipping would be.

I found three copies today at the CVS pharmacy over by my job. Try checking places that are out of the way!

Don't waste time looking at Wal-Mart. I found mine at the grocery store, went to around 10 places. But if you think about it, every grocery store, and drug store sells magazine. If you live in a big city that's a lot of stores! Better chance of finding it. Just keep looking, not every store has been hoarded.

I spent the last 3 weeks stopping everywhere I could think of trying to find this damn issue...let ya know if I find it.

[quote name='keigetsu']Yeah, I checked online as well but if they've been sold out since the 11th I suppose I won't be having much luck. Hard to want to pay someone $50+ for a magazine copy that's probably already been read and is going to just sit on a shelf otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they took like 10 days to let me know they were sold out and my order was canceled. I figured to stop looking because I thought my order guaranteed me a copy, but thanks to them taking their fucking time, I couldn't find any.

Luckily, a CAG hooked me and my brother up.

Same happened to me. They never bothered to tell me they were out of stock so I didn't look locally. Thanks a lot future. Now I can't find the damn thing anywhere and I have every issue from the last 6 years except the last :(

Wow I thought I'd be able to just casually pick this up. Oh well, I don't see it holding as much value as the hoarders think it will.

bread's done
Back