Nintendo Power back issues

Does anyone know where I can find back issues of Nintendo Power for a low price? I've checked eBay, and the prices are a little high for my taste.

Thanks much.

How much would it be shipping for the way you're thinking you'd ship them?

What issues do you have? What condition are they in?

Thanks for the reply!

[quote name='banpeikun']I've got a bunch of issues. Problem is, shipping makes it pretty expensive.[/QUOTE]

Media mail isn't too bad of a price when dealing with 10s of pounds.

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

about a month ago i listed 50 good condition nintendo power magazines with $14 shipping. I started it for 99 cents, and it sold for 99 cent... i was pissed. Too bad you didnt find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperPhillip']Saw those. Shipping was too high for my tastes.
Do they really cost that much to ship?

Thanks for searching for me though![/quote]

too high? what the hell!

those magazines are pretty heavy. Like i said, i shipped 50, and it cost me about $14 - it was like 40lbs of magazines.

You shouldnt scoff at the price, b/c your basically ONLY paying for shipping, and $1 for the auction.

If its "still too high" for you. Try finding local pickup auctions

Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of that.
Cool. I'll check it out! Thanks!

What issues does everyone have? I need to fill holes in my collection.

I have most of the issues from 7-74. A couple of them may have a page or two missing. The condition is good, overall. I will give you more details in a day or two when I get a chance to see what I have.

[quote name='SteveRox']I have most of the issues from 7-74. A couple of them may have a page or two missing. The condition is good, overall. I will give you more details in a day or two when I get a chance to see what I have.[/quote]

Very cool. Will wait with anticipation!

I've got NP issues from the last 4-5 years. PM me the issues you need. Right now got an ebay auction for 10 issues starting with 160 ending at 172. Shipping can be pricy-old np usually had over 100 pages not to mention posters and comics included in some issues.

[quote name='aminaha']I've got NP issues from the last 4-5 years. PM me the issues you need. Right now got an ebay auction for 10 issues starting with 160 ending at 172. Shipping can be pricy-old np usually had over 100 pages not to mention posters and comics included in some issues.[/quote]

The ones I'm primarily missing are below 55 and between 55-100.

bread's done
Back