Nintendo Puzzle Collection (GC-JPN) $19.90 at Play-Asia

Thanks OP, I went ahead and updated your post with the CAG link.

(If you just copy and past the URL address from the actual game page on Play-Asia, CAG will take care of formatting the affiliate link. Just an FYI for the future.)

great buy... it's awesome to have 4-player Tetris Attack (even with that bizarre fairy motif). I'm glad I took a chance on importing this, because it looks like they never did bring it to the USA like I had originally hoped.

Hmm...this is actually a price increase over what it was for sale for during their big summer sale. It was $15 then.

[quote name='bobthecat23']hey does any one kno if play asia carries swap magic discs so u can play pirated... i mean back up games[/QUOTE]

yeah i know whether they do or not ... :imwithst:

[quote name='bobthecat23']hey does any one kno if play asia carries swap magic discs so u can play pirated... i mean back up games[/quote]Wow, ban please?

I bought this well over a year ago, maybe even two years, for the same price during a Play-Asia promo... still worth every penny :) Also, this plays just fine on my Wii using the original Freeloader, but YMMV, as some sources have had trouble playing imports.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I bought this well over a year ago, maybe even two years, for the same price during a Play-Asia promo... still worth every penny :) Also, this plays just fine on my Wii using the original Freeloader, but YMMV, as some sources have had trouble playing imports.[/QUOTE]

That's EXACTLY what I was wondering.

Thanks! =)

[quote name='Mookyjooky']But is this and Mr Driller the only reasons to import? Otherwise, then its prolly not worth it.[/QUOTE]

from what I hear this is the other reason ...

bread's done
Back