nintendo store displays and such

kissarmy06

CAG Veteran
What Up?? Games And Cheapo, Recently Got Lucky And Pick Up Two Plexiglass Game Boy Advance Signs And Two Gamecube Signs From Our Toys R Us Store, I Just Ask And They Let Me Take It Off The Display Racks, Also Pick Up Eight Display Only Xbox 360 Boxes, They Were Going To Throw The Stuff Away, Today I Had The Balls To Ask The Manager If I Could Get The Large Rounded Like Black Nintendo Sign, It Is Pretty Cool, It Has The Nintnedo Logo In Embossed Silver, He Unscrewed It Off The Display Rack, Pick Up Lots Of Games Including Psp Tony Hawks And Tiger Woods 06 Games, Jade Empire Etc, They Still Have A Load Of Gba World Championship Poker At 2.99 Each, They Closed On The 5th,later, Kissarmy06

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So you know how to use the caps lock key but not the enter key for paragraph breaks? Interesting.[/QUOTE]

Apparently he has never realized the efficacy of the period either. I'm interested in these displays, but all I could understand is the title of the thread. Are there any 3rd graders who can translate what this guy said?

[quote name='munch']Apparently he has never realized the efficacy of the period either. I'm interested in these displays, but all I could understand is the title of the thread. Are there any 3rd graders who can translate what this guy said?[/QUOTE]

But he can use that comma key like nobody's business!

Hi fellow CAGs, got some free displays at TRU, picked up lots of cheap games since my TRU is closing, They Still Have A Load Of Gba World Championship Poker At 2.99 Each, They will Close On The 5th,later, Kissarmy06

HA! And my parents said that just because I'm a third-grade dropout that I'd never be successful in life!

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']In the OP's world, every word is a proper noun.[/QUOTE]

No, that happens when you type a post in all caps. The board's software automatically turns it into just the first letter of each word capitalized rather than the whole word.

Hey Man, Thats Awsome, You got a Really Great Deal There, Free Stuff IS Always Good, Maybe You Should Try Selling Some of That Stuff on Ebay or Offer it Up For Trade Here, I Wish I had Room In MY Apt For Stuff Like That, But I Live In A Tiny Apartment And Would Have No Where To Put It, But Good Luck To You In Whatever You Decide, Peace Man, - Puffa, Im Out.

[quote name='Puffa469']Hey Man, Thats Awsome, You got a Really Great Deal There, Free Stuff IS Always Good, Maybe You Should Try Selling Some of That Stuff on Ebay or Offer it Up For Trade Here, I Wish I had Room In MY Apt For Stuff Like That, But I Live In A Tiny Apartment And Would Have No Where To Put It, But Good Luck To You In Whatever You Decide, Peace Man, - Puffa, Im Out.[/QUOTE]

My head asplode.

[quote name='Puffa469']Hey Man, Thats Awsome, You got a Really Great Deal There, Free Stuff IS Always Good, Maybe You Should Try Selling Some of That Stuff on Ebay or Offer it Up For Trade Here, I Wish I had Room In MY Apt For Stuff Like That, But I Live In A Tiny Apartment And Would Have No Where To Put It, But Good Luck To You In Whatever You Decide, Peace Man, - Puffa, Im Out.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to use present tense instead of the preterite.

[quote name='SMMM']You forgot to use present tense instead of the preterite.[/quote]

Sorry, Im new to writing like an idiot.

bread's done
Back