Nintendo Switch Bundles Now $360+ at GameStop

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about just pre ordering this in store if it saves on shipping cost, I hope the Zelda bundle is still available tomorrow.

Yes, it's true. Cheapest shipping cost is $14.99. If you pre-order from a store though, shipping is free. Called a local store today to confirm after Sako posted here about it.
Looks like even if you use trade credit, there's still tax in store though (going off a previous post ITT)? Guess it's better than waiting around for the next in-store restock.

I went to Target today and they had 3 Switches just in the glass case ready to buy. (Las Vegas N 5th street store) Not sure if this is all over but YMMV.

Does anyone know if there is any certain day GameStop tends to get a restock on switches?
One of the stores we stopped at today said that the bundles generally restock every 3-4 days, no clue if that's accurate or not. Do you mean the non-bundled individual consoles? That seems to be hit or miss, some stores seemingly get them every few weeks, whereas others have only gotten restocked a few times since March.

I went to Target today and they had 3 Switches just in the glass case ready to buy. (Las Vegas N 5th street store) Not sure if this is all over but YMMV.
I was at the one in the NW of Vegas on Skypoint yesterday(first time in ages), and they where bare. So I've still only ever seen these in person at Walmart, but I rarely if ever go any of the places they may be, so I can't really say stock hasn't been there.

Still so much better than the bundles offered by retailers in other countries. They often force two games plus a screen film in the bundle for MSRP plus a mark up on the bundle. And the game choices does not include MK or Zelda, only games like Disgaea or Three Kingdoms.

Does anyone know if there is any certain day GameStop tends to get a restock on switches?
My local Gamestops (we have 5 in town) in Illinois gets new stock of items on Wednesday. But the managers in town claim they haven't received a single Switch since launch day.

I have a friend in Phoenix who walked into a Target last week and bought one off the shelf, so stock is definitely improving at least at other b+m retailers. It looks like Gamestop will do their bundles though as long as they can get away with them.

Bumping cuz it looks like they are taking "pre-orders" for switches again. Says something about 8/18 availability. There WAS a Mario Kart 8/Splatoon 2 bundle with some stupid canvas for $435, which seemed to be the "best deal", but it looks like it's out of stock. There are however still a 2-3 bundles listed, though I suggest these if you ABSOLUTELY need one ASAP (as the prices:combo isn't that great).

bread's done
Back