Nintendo Switch Sale @ Walmart/Amazon - Pro Controller $50, Dock Set $60, Joy-Con $62, Super Mario Odyssey $48.66

kobe92

CAGiversary!
Walmart is having a sale on a lot of accessories and video games:

Amazon Price Match so far:

Google Express 20% Off First Purchase:

Few of Walmart items are also available on Google Express. You can get 20% Off Your First Purchase (Up to $20) using code GOSHOP20

Biggest and best prices so far for all items listed above  :D/  :D/  :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this d-pad issue is specific to certain build runs of the controller? I picked one up a few months ago, never heard about this problem until this thread..
It was the launch Pro controllers. Issue should be solved on all recent controllers. If you haven't noticed an issue in the past few months, then no worries anyway.

It was the launch Pro controllers. Issue should be solved on all recent controllers. If you haven't noticed an issue in the past few months, then no worries anyway.
After my launch controller's left stick stopped working, I opened up my Splatoon controller and it has the same issue. So when exactly did they start to fix it?

The d-pad has a tendency to trigger ghost inputs. For example you hit left and it might register a left and up. This isn't an issue for most games but it makes puyo puyo tetris unplayable. Other than that I have noticed some random botw inputs. Basically, it is a design flaw that occurs in every controller.

The new Xenoblade controller didn't fix it either like some people seem to think.
Can confirm the Xenoblade controller does this as well

I've played many, many hours isn't my pro controller and have had no issues. I just recently put 11 hours into Celeste and it worked great. I've played 115 hours of Zelda and about 30 of Mario and and 50 of Mario Kart. All of Celeste was with the pro controller docked. Zelda was a mix of portable and fired while Mario was mostly docked. Last was mostly docked as well.

Pro controller is great for me. I just got an 8bitdo Super Nintendo style pro controller that feels awesome in Sonic Mania. Hopefully we get some virtual console games to use it on. Played well in nba2k trying it out too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just picked up a switch from the shopko promotion and got Wal-Mart to price match their website for odyssey but was too slow for the pro controller. Hope that price comes back again at some point.

bread's done
Back