Nintendo Switch with Select Game for $329.99 ($30 savings) from Best Buy

I guess. All of these games have been heavily discounted before, most at $40. So considering that, this is a measly $10 discount. If you have GCU, this is not a deal at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the page, the bottom two SKU's are the new v2 Switch. 

I'd either buy it in store or store pickup (if thats an option for either at all)

No use getting the "old" Switch now for same price as the v2.

I just went in the store and bought the bundle. They had a whole bunch of the new version (red box) by the register. There was no signage but the POS automatically discounted the game. BTW, I got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

I guess. All of these games have been heavily discounted before, most at $40. So considering that, this is a measly $10 discount. If you have GCU, this is not a deal at all.
While true, it has been almost a year since Splatoon 2 was last discounted.

I bought a Switch for my son last fall and bought these other games (Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey) around the same time for $35.99 or so with GCU. I had passed on Splatoon at the time.

Since then, all of the games I did buy have been on sale again, but not Splatoon 2. Hoping it goes on sale again this holiday season.

It’s a good deal if you’re planning on buying the game anyway. I picked up new version with MK8. 324. Plus tax.

I get the feeling they will try to see if any sucker buys the old version. And if they don’t they will discount those first. Could be some good clearance deals on those at target.

What’s a good (not it happened once!) price for Nintendo credit? % wise. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back