Nintendo Wii $179.99 at Kmart

MasterX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
232323232%7Ffp6339%3A%3Enu%3D6532%3E734%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3A97%3A687734%3Anu0mrj

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the suppose to mean?
This is 100% legit. The sale started today and ends on 8/2/10. I took a pic of the sale sign with my Droid.

Its not a price cut, its just a sale price, like the PSP had at Kmart last week or so.

yup no pic is this like in the weekly ad or something? does it come with wii motion plus, or wii sports resort? is this the newer model? can i get the black wii for 179.99? Is it instore only or online as well? is it your store only or is it nation wide? Lots of questions come to mind that is why he said vague

The ad runs from today until 8/2/10 , its instore, nation wide. Its NOT online.
Its any wii, white, black, and the bundle with Sport Resort.

Thank you OP. I've been waiting for a deal on Wiis for a while so I'll try to check this out tonight. I'll report back what I find.

[quote name='Josef']You mean SHC Gamer never told us about this? Why has he forsaken us? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think the kmart thread says there on vacation

He is on vacation, likely until this deal expires :p You can also use any of the $20 Nintendo gaming coupons with this deal.

Hm..sounds like a great deal but i may just hold off until Black Friday. Plus, my closest k-mart isn't too close to me lol.

This could be for the old Wii bundles to get rid of the old stock, not sure myself but I'll find out tomorrow.

I guess my Kmart didn't get the memo since they were still $199.99. No sale stickers anywhere, so I asked the woman working and she didn't know anything about a sale either. I'll call tomorrow during the day to see if anything has changed. All they had were white/black bundles with Sports Resort if that matters.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Weird thing about that picture is it seems like part of a group of tags that aren't up yet - why are they all attached?[/QUOTE]
We get tags every Sunday morning for the weekly ad and then every tuesday morning for new releases.
The Wii price drop came in with the new releases, I took a pic of it before I took the tags apart.

Updated: This is only for the White Wiis (not the bundles) BUT Im sure if the tag is there you could get a bundle since it doesnt say anything.

bread's done
Back