Nintendo Wii $190 at eCost

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
http://www.ecost.com/Detail.aspx?edp=41439378&navid=155441519

Apparently people are saying to steer clear from this deal, more info below. I don't know much so I'll leave it up. If the link doesn't work, I don't know why. Sorry!

Apparently the link doesn't work. If you want to check the deal out, head over to ecost.com and search Nintendo Wii.

Don't know much about these guys other than they do Woot side deals a lot.

[quote name='sevast']Necessary info:
After $58 rebate
Plus at least $15 shipping

So, basically you can save $42 if you get the rebate! If you don't get the rebate, you're paying $15 over Amazon.

So, um, go google "ecost rebate complaints" or "ecost rebate problems". Then tell me you're jumping on this deal...[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Working now, thanks for the tip
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

Hey Thread dude, what's up with your weird link? You getting some kind of kickback? Also, where's the important info?

Simple link:
http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=41439378

Necessary info:
After $58 rebate

So, basically you can save $42 if you get the rebate! If you don't get the rebate, you're paying $15 over Amazon.

So, um, go google "ecost rebate complaints" or "ecost rebate problems". Then tell me you're jumping on this deal...

eCost is a joke.

They do have a few items at good deals. Often times though I've found the same or similar items for cheaper or with free/cheap shipping. Buy.com and Newwegg are much better sites.

If you're a sucker you can buy into their premium offer garbage. For $40 you buy a membership which entitles you to free ground shipping, discounted express and access to premium priced stuff.

I have also seen their ads for Wii's since last November. Often they have the Wii for $50 to $75 above retail. With no extras, no bundled nonsense, just the Wii.

Forget this site it's garbage.

[quote name='sevast']Hey Thread dude, what's up with your weird link? You getting some kind of kickback? Also, where's the important info?

Simple link:
http://www.ecost.com/detail.aspx?edp=41439378

Necessary info:
After $58 rebate

So, um, go google "ecost rebate complaints" or "ecost rebate problems". Then tell me you're jumping on this deal...[/QUOTE]

Jeez, no need to go for the throat. I posted what I thought was a deal and now you're accusing me of a refferal link? Back off.

well this is what I see when I click on it:

The link you clicked on has expired. It pointed to a Web site that was a member of the Commission Junction network and has since been deactivated or temporarily suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience.

[quote name='kedarox']well this is what I see when I click on it:[/QUOTE]
CAG turns almost all links into referall links, so it's not Oxide, it's CheapyD and the crew.

I've removed the OP's link and pasted it directly from eCost.com . If it tags anything on the replacement link, it's CAG putting in its referral information and won't be anything from the OP.

[quote name='shrike4242']I've removed the OP's link and pasted it directly from eCost.com . If it tags anything on the replacement link, it's CAG putting in its referral information and won't be anything from the OP.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ why do I even bother putting up deals I think people may like if all anyone can do to return the favor is saying I'm trying to earn a quick buck.

i would stay far far away from eCost. Horrible customer service and I never received my rebate for a keyboard I bought a couple of years ago.

bread's done
Back