Nintendo Wii $199.99, Nintendo DS $99.99 Shipped Via Dell.com

[quote name='catnap1972']I got in yesterday morning when (assumedly) their allotment was gone and ended up with a 3/26 delivery date. I just hope those orders aren't going to be canceled in the meantime![/quote]

According to the girl on the phone today if they took your order they really had stock until sometime yesterday afternoon. Just limited and/or not on the website.

[quote name='fairtrade']Also perhaps worth noting that online at least the coupon now says it expires on 3/26. I thought I had read 3/5, but maybe I am remembering that wrong.[/quote]
You're not remember wrong, it was the fifth. They extended all of the past codes as well.

Does the free shipping only apply if you get a system? I tried using it on a game and shipping is $4.99 which knocks out most of the 20% discount. :[

Also the code worked great on a PS3 - Been wanting to buy one for a long time to use as a media center and the 80$ off sold me...

Update, bought one early last week, still has not shipped out. Wii, still says est delivery date is 26th.

[quote name='frunko1']Update, bought one early last week, still has not shipped out. Wii, still says est delivery date is 26th.[/quote]

When they try to order the Wii now, people are being told they may not restock and the order may be cancelled!

I have a feeling many of us that still have open orders will be waiting for nothing.

If you think about it, their pushing the delivery date back maybe a way for them to get out of the coupon discount (since that expires on the 25th or 26th IIRC). Nothing stopping them from canceling the outstanding orders, then the Wii miraculously becoming available again next month (albeit at full price)

Anyone with a late March shipment estimate should check their order status. Some of them shipped out already (mine supposedly did)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used this code to get a black PSP 2000 for $144. I had to replace my old one after dropping it on a tile floor (not a good idea, BTW!) and I didn't want to get the 3000 for various reasons. Sweet deal. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='catnap1972']Anyone with a late March shipment estimate should check their order status. Some of them shipped out already (mine supposedly did)
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Mine says it did, wether it has or not is a completely different story.

Has anyone recieved theirs yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BIG5']I just used this code to get a black PSP 2000 for $144. I had to replace my old one after dropping it on a tile floor (not a good idea, BTW!) and I didn't want to get the 3000 for various reasons. Sweet deal. Thanks, OP.[/quote]

Yeah I was just going to say this code will work for any of the console hardware not just the said ones in the OP.

bread's done
Back