Nintendo Wii $59.99 At Cowboom

I wouldn't get it. It says it may be missing accessories. It does not list it comes with a controller or nunchuck. Good price, but seems risky.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I wouldn't get it. It says it may be missing accessories. It does not list it comes with a controller or nunchuck. Good price, but seems risky.[/QUOTE]

When you click buy it,it shows you all the wii's they have and they have like 4 of them with everything you need...why do you think i brought one man lol.

i got one from them not to long ago (2 weeks maybe) and its description said it included everything (including the wii sports game) exept for the silicone covers for the wii-mote and the wrist strap, and it came with everything it said, so if it doesnt say it has everything, i wouldnt risk it.

edit: however my wii is in good shape and ive had no issues with it, checked dual layer disc's and gamecube games. no problems with anything so far

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i got one from them not to long ago (2 weeks maybe) and its description said it included everything (including the wii sports game) exept for the silicone covers for the wii-mote and the wrist strap, and it came with everything it said, so if it doesnt say it has everything, i wouldnt risk it.

edit: however my wii is in good shape and ive had no issues with it, checked dual layer disc's and gamecube games. no problems with anything so far[/QUOTE]

Cowboom had a ton of them at 50 bucks on the last huge sale they did... 60 is about the pawn shop rate but if you go into a pawn shop they'll have 10 of them and be willing to haggle on adding some games and lowing the price.

bread's done
Back