Nintendo Wii + 9 games, Component cables, extra Controllers and more!

TheNameIsJohnny

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got my wii a few weeks ago and I love it. BUT my car recently got broken into so I have to repair it. Trying to make a little extra money so I am going to sell my brand new wii. Only played a few times and comes with a lot of extras. I'll list everything.

1. Nintendo Wii System. Comes with everything you'd get if you bought it at the store. That’s Wii Console, Wii Console stand, AV Cables, AC Adapter, Wii remote & nunchuck, Sensor Bar ,Wii Sports (5 games!) $340

2. Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Best game to take use of the wii mote at the moment. $50

3. Component cables. Recommended if you have a HDTV, it makes a huge difference. $20-50

4. Classic Controller unopened still in package. Great for all the virtual console games & compatible with some wii games. $20

5. Wireless wavebird controller. Play gamecube and some virtual console games wirelessly. Also from what I’ve read some future wii games might use the gamecube controllers. Most importantly Super Smash Bro Brawl. Think about it... how could you play that game on the wii mote? $30

6. 3 Virtual Console games. I already bought a few VC games. Super Castlevania IV, Kid Icarus, and New Adventure Island. Also an extra 100 wii points remaining. $20

Adding everything together comes to about $500. OR best offer. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and feel free to ask any questions.

EDIT: I have this up on craigslist also.. I've only traded one time on here and I have really good feedback on ebay. I doubt any of you CAGS will take me on this offer but I am trying to sell this fast so I don't want to do ebay. Also Paypal only please.

EDIt Number 2: Please feel free to post your best offer as well. Im really tryng for 500 or more but I would like to see what everyone is willing to pay.

[quote name='Ace!']hmmm seems kinda high, but good luck....maybe I should have bought those two wiis at Sams :O[/quote]

Well since the wii is rare right now.. I marked it to the average ebay price. It is used but I mean its in perfect condition. I wouldn't be selling this if I didn't have to pay for a damn new car door. Makes me mad. They also stole my car stereo. Also im will to see everyone best offer.

bread's done
Back