Nintendo Wii - Brand new console and pre-owned accessories

nonametofame

CAGiversary!
Brand new Nintendo Wii purchased a month ago. Bought it on impulse and decided I won't be playing it. Includes one remote, one nunchuk, and Wii sports.

$275 plus actual shipping.

Also have a few accessories that were only used a few times.

Wii remote - $30 (3 available)
Wii nunchuk - $15 (2 available)
or purchase both for $40
Classic controller - $15

Prices do not include shipping, but I will provide a discount if multiple items are purchased. Please email or PM me if interested.
[email protected]
Thanks.
Edit/Delete Message

good luck getting more than msrp on a used wii (here anyway)...especially considering the recent availability at Blockbuster

[quote name='h2dk']good luck getting more than msrp on a used wii (here anyway)...especially considering the recent availability at Blockbuster[/QUOTE]
True that. I have a friend at Walmart and they still have about 15 of them at the store. Wii's are fairly easy to find and the time of charging over MSRP has come to an end.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']True that. I have a friend at Walmart and they still have about 15 of them at the store. Wii's are fairly easy to find and the time of charging over MSRP has come to an end.[/quote]
Of course, figuring sales tax...

Yeah but if I was buying a new Wii for MSRP I would buy it from somewhere I can trust like a famous retailer so I can get the reciept to add the 90 day warranty extension and return it if somethings wrong with it

Prices do not include shipping, but I will provide a discount if multiple items are purchased. Please email or PM me if interested.
[email protected]
Thanks.
Edit/Delete Message[/quote]

This costs more than buying a brand new one retail. Bump for overpriced items.:drool:

bread's done
Back