Nintendo Wii Console- $80 at Sports Authority

cheapskake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sports authority has on clearance a nintendo wii console for $80, B&M. This is the old wii console (white, only has wii sports, no motionplus). May be YMMV, but I asked the employee and he stated that clearance prices should be universal between all stores.

[quote name='shibaraski']Sports Authority? has Wii?[/QUOTE]

Probably because of all the fitness games. Babies R Us carries it, also.

Yeah, apparently they do. Although on their website they put Super Mario 64 DS in with the Wii Hardware, and are charging $10 over MSRP on it.

If you find one of these, that's great.

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Dude that was really nice of you to buy an extra two wiis to sell to the cags who don't have a local sports authority! Do we just PM you or something?[/QUOTE]

sorry, 1 for nephew 1 for friend and 1 for myself.

[quote name='confoosious']Every time I visit that site, I feel like I need an extra shower.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It's amazing how low the people there can go sometimes.

I like how everybody is bashing slickdeals. CAG and Slickdeals are the same thing except slickdeals has more deals than here. CAGs never buy more than one copy of a good deal. Stop kidding yourselves.

[quote name='Altanis']Agreed. It's amazing how low the people there can go sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Although we've got our own idiots over here. Look in your own backyard kmart thread.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I like how everybody is bashing slickdeals. CAG and Slickdeals are the same thing except slickdeals has more deals than here. CAGs never buy more than one copy of a good deal. Stop kidding yourselves.[/QUOTE]

That's not what Shrike is referring to. We're talking about the idiot who is gonna return it to BB for extra money.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I like how everybody is bashing slickdeals. CAG and Slickdeals are the same thing except slickdeals has more deals than here. CAGs never buy more than one copy of a good deal. Stop kidding yourselves.[/QUOTE]

and lets not forget, half of the deals here are lifted of SD

[quote name='confoosious']Although we've got our own idiots over here. Look in your own backyard kmart thread.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I know.

It's just amazing how at SD they pretty much encourage scamming companies. Over here you get lambasted if you even think about it.

Which is a damn good thing.

Knowing my luck, they won't have it at the Sawgrass Mills or Hollywood locations by now.

Is Sports Authority allowed to put clearance on hold?

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Yay...a cag hoarder lives in my area...now I g2 beat u to all the ymmv deals so u don't snatch em all up...[/QUOTE]

suck it up

there's a few left in the phoenix area. I could pick one up for a cag, but we would have to wrk out the details. If someone really needs help in getting one, pm me then.

[quote name='Gavica']and lets not forget, half of the deals here are lifted of SD[/QUOTE]

Really? I think this is the other way around. I've only deal I can think of recently that I saw on SD first was that Social Living Amazon Card.

[quote name='cheapskake']there's a few left in the phoenix area. I could pick one up for a cag, but we would have to wrk out the details. If someone really needs help in getting one, pm me then.[/QUOTE]

Where in PHX? My mom has been bugging me to rebuy the Wii and she might just buy it herself at this price! I wouldn't mind having the Wii around to play a few games.

There's 2 of this store within driving distance according to google maps(never heard of it before now) and this happens right before valentines day too. I'm not sure if I should check or not.

[quote name='Gavica']sorry, 1 for nephew 1 for friend and 1 for myself.[/QUOTE]

You must be the most generous uncle and friend...

Translation: One will go to ebay to pay bills, another will go to ebay to pay the Wii that I am keeping to myself.

[quote name='kburns10']Where in PHX? My mom has been bugging me to rebuy the Wii and she might just buy it herself at this price! I wouldn't mind having the Wii around to play a few games.[/QUOTE]

there should be one or two in the glendale area last time I checked. Sorry I wrote phoenix didn't I? You could always just call different stores, by checking the store locator for those around you.

picked up all 5 at the one here in spokane. kept one to play, one to sell for mass profit, one to cook and eat, one to roll up and smoke, and the last for an extra wiimote to use as a dildo. thanks cag!

[quote name='oasisboy']You must be the most generous uncle and friend...

Translation: One will go to ebay to pay bills, another will go to ebay to pay the Wii that I am keeping to myself.[/QUOTE]

What do you care, are you the deal police now?

[quote name='skateraXVIII']In what department/part of the store are they located?[/QUOTE]
I was wondering the same thing....

I would love to see the look on the guys face that tries to take it to Best Buy
Since BB has not had the original Wii for quite some time and when you buy a console the serial # is recorded in their system and printed on the receipt so the guy is gonna look like a total dumbass!

good deal though if you can find one.

JEFF

The closest store is 51.5 miles from me, even if they had some in store its not worth driving. Well I guess even with my crappy mpg it would still be the cheapest deal, but I'm not that motivated.

[quote name='coasterman']I would love to see the look on the guys face that tries to take it to Best Buy
Since BB has not had the original Wii for quite some time and when you buy a console the serial # is recorded in their system and printed on the receipt so the guy is gonna look like a total dumbass!

good deal though if you can find one.

JEFF[/QUOTE]

All he will say is "I got this for Christmas and they said they bought it from Best Buy, I already have one and wondered if I could get a giftcard for it."

[quote name='oasisboy']You must be the most generous uncle and friend...

Translation: One will go to ebay to pay bills, another will go to ebay to pay the Wii that I am keeping to myself.[/QUOTE]

yeah, im not going to give them away for free, they gonna have to reimburse me the 80 for each

No go at the SP at Mesa Riverview, AZ... Guy said that they had 5 in stock yesterday. 1 sold last night and some guy came in earlier today and bought the remaining 4.

My mom checked out the SA in Oro Valley, AZ and said that they told her they don't even sell the system, on games.

Ugh!

Went to my local Sports Authority and got one. Although I had to wait for about 20-25 min. before they found where they put them.

I love how I call to ask if they carry any Wii's and the guy specifically mentions they have 3 types and tells me one is on clearance for $80. So I go over and see an empty spot with a clearance tag and ask at the counter and the guy is like "Oh yeah, we haven't had those for awhile." ... Thanks Sports Authority .. I should have demanded gas money ;)

[quote name='Drclaw411']what do these flip for at gs?[/QUOTE]

lol you can buy for $80 and sell for $40 at Gamestop. Nice flip :applause:

bread's done
Back