Nintendo Wii Console- $80 at Sports Authority

cheapskake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sports authority has on clearance a nintendo wii console for $80, B&M. This is the old wii console (white, only has wii sports, no motionplus). May be YMMV, but I asked the employee and he stated that clearance prices should be universal between all stores.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']and hypocrisy isnt?

also, thats awesome what that guy said about people bitching about "fraud" and not "glitches"(which technically becomes fraud) that EVERYONE here uses.

(gamestop commits fraud everyday and no one cares. Opened, gutted, USED game sold as "new" anyone?)[/QUOTE]

Ive seen threads in this very forum talking about how to ring your items up in a certain order in Best Buy to get games for free. All the while mods look the other way. Nobody needs and/or cares what anyone's stance on fraud is here yet these neckbeards in this thread think people do.

Bashing slickdealers you people need to look in the mirror, this site is as bad as any other. In the end no one but a couple of holier than thous in this thread care. And to top it off if people weren't prone to bragging how they beat the system no one would even know it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StripesOrBars']doesnt justify it?

yes it does(especially when its Game Stop).

were not all christians and have some pseudo morality choices hovering over our heads with every decision we make in our lives.

take advantage of your system glitches all you want when theyre posted. just make sure to continue to bitch about your idea of "fraud"(you fucking hypocrite).

i dont wanna get banned, so im done with this thread.[/QUOTE]

This is a bullshit thing to say. It's always retarded when someone takes being a good person and having morals/ethics, and turns it into a negative thing.

At the same time, this isn't exactly a site for looking down on people playing the system, so those comments are also retarded.

Sold out in Queens and Long Island NYC. I got one. Turns out my GF's brother doesn't use his so I'm just gonna take that one for my shady doings.

Already got a buyer for my SA-bought wii... $150. Not too bad but I did drive 60 miles round trip to about 4 or 5 SA stores only to nab one.

Still it was okay and this is a great deal for those who can find it.

[quote name='doveer']Sold out in Queens and Long Island NYC. I got one. Turns out my GF's brother doesn't use his so I'm just gonna take that one for my shady doings.

Already got a buyer for my SA-bought wii... $150. Not too bad but I did drive 60 miles round trip to about 4 or 5 SA stores only to nab one.

Still it was okay and this is a great deal for those who can find it.[/QUOTE]

Which SA did you pick it up from? my co-worker and i got 1 each in Queens, woodhaven.

[quote name='bryenfury']Lol, Everytime I bought a wii it ended up collecting dust, but wish you wii seekers luck.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here. Was about to bite on my fourth Wii but then I remembered this little tidbit.

Sigh. How can DS be so fucking amazing while Wii is just kind of middling.

were not all christians and have some pseudo morality choices hovering over our heads with every decision we make in our lives.

take advantage of your system glitches all you want when theyre posted. just make sure to continue to bitch about your idea of "fraud"(you fucking hypocrite).

Wow. I didn't know Christians were the only ones that make morality chocies. Good to know that you HAVE to be Christian if you want to even CONSIDER doing the right thing. Fraud is fraud. If you think that copying the act is okay simply because "Gamestop does it", then you have bigger issues to worry about than getting banned on the forums.

While not new all the pawn shops here have um for $75 to $90. I have bought 4 (so far) and soft modded them and gave them to nephews. I just go pick a decent looking one, they all have 20-30 sitting around (here I get a week to make sure it works or return it) take it home mod it.. play Wii for a few days, remeber why mine gathers dust and do it all over on next nephews birthday. And no, none have broke yet.

LESSON here: never buy and Mod a Wii for a nephew when you have several.. you will be EXPECTED to do it for all of them (i have 2 to go yet, they are just reaching age when they can use them).

Thanks guys. I just picked one up at the SA in Waldorf MD for those in the central/southern MD area. I had to ask for one of the clearance Wii's and they had one left after purchasing mine. Makes me happy that I missed out on the 120 ones at Target in December. Again thanks.

all the ones I managed to snag

92711584.jpg

[quote name='StripesOrBars']and hypocrisy isnt?

also, thats awesome what that guy said about people bitching about "fraud" and not "glitches"(which technically becomes fraud) that EVERYONE here uses.

(gamestop commits fraud everyday and no one cares. Opened, gutted, USED game sold as "new" anyone?)[/QUOTE]

Learn what fraud is before you throw the word around. Like their policy or not, what GameStop does is not fraud. You, the consumer, can clearly see the game is not sealed. There is little deception there. If you don't want it, you can say no before you pay for it or walk out of the store with it. It would be fraud if they resealed the games and acted like they were never opened. Again, dumb practice or not, it's not fraud.

As someone else already alluded to, morality is not something that religion holds a monopoly on. When you finally get to college...or high school...junior high...you might learn about moral systems that have nothing at all to do with religion.

[quote name='Gavica']all the ones I managed to snag
[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone is desperate for attention.

I'm totally jealous dude.... if this was Xmas 2007.

[quote name='milehighshooter']u can get like $400 at game stop for all that good luck :applause:[/QUOTE]

yes! now I can finally afford an xbox with kinect

All the ones in Frederick, MD store are gone. My sister went to check for me as I was at work, and the lady there said the place opened at 9:00am and all 40 of their clearance Wii's were gone by 10:00am

Would there be a kind CAG who would sell me one of their extras at not too high a mark up? I really wanted to get one for my nephew. :(

[quote name='bigdaddy']Why are stores so stupid? 60% off Wiis? Why not just start at $130, I still think they would sell well.[/QUOTE]

Why do you make ignorant comments on the internet? They were 149.97 for about a month before this drop.

bread's done
Back