Nintendo wii for sale

I see you're overcharging for shipping, like everyone else- sweet.

From a shopping forum:

"hey guys since you all have been so helpful to me with your websites and useful facts i thought i'd add a little myself. I have a friend who works in best buy. She said there is 70 wiis sitting right now in the stock room at springfield best buy. they are ordered to sell them to first come first serve the 16th. She said that all the best buys in middle missouri has this stock as we type now. if you live in missori happy wii playing for you! Well since i have to work this coming sunday i can't go to get my little boy a wii for christmas (tears fall down my face) but no work means no wii for sure because no money. hopefully i will get lucky before christmas, get a wii and see his face light up on christmas morning (~¿â) That would be the greatest feeling in the world but hopefully you guys will have that same feeling on Dec. 25 when your children open presents. And as for you guys trying to sell wiis on this site for 350.00 and 375.00 give me a break becausei would already have a wii if i had that money to spend on a wii but 250 is cutting it close so if your tring to make money from saleing a wii to a poor mother who only wants to make her child smile for double the price when they can't even afford it heres a little advice--stand on a corner for the rest of your life for money would be more appreciated and respectful!!!!!!! why don't you get a job and leave thoses wiis in stores for 250 and let thoses parents buy them for their children because the smile on their face when they are happy is better than making a couple of bucks as far as i am concerned you are selfish, hateful, and just plain mean to all children who will be disappointed not to get a wii for christmas when their little hearts are set on it!!! i hope those wiis will still be sitting on ebay and the highest bid is 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!"

you piece of shit.

[quote name='meesterjojo']I see you're overcharging for shipping, like everyone else- sweet.

From a shopping forum:

"hey guys since you all have been so helpful to me with your websites and useful facts i thought i'd add a little myself. I have a friend who works in best buy. She said there is 70 wiis sitting right now in the stock room at springfield best buy. they are ordered to sell them to first come first serve the 16th. She said that all the best buys in middle missouri has this stock as we type now. if you live in missori happy wii playing for you! Well since i have to work this coming sunday i can't go to get my little boy a wii for christmas (tears fall down my face) but no work means no wii for sure because no money. hopefully i will get lucky before christmas, get a wii and see his face light up on christmas morning (~¿â) That would be the greatest feeling in the world but hopefully you guys will have that same feeling on Dec. 25 when your children open presents. And as for you guys trying to sell wiis on this site for 350.00 and 375.00 give me a break becausei would already have a wii if i had that money to spend on a wii but 250 is cutting it close so if your tring to make money from saleing a wii to a poor mother who only wants to make her child smile for double the price when they can't even afford it heres a little advice--stand on a corner for the rest of your life for money would be more appreciated and respectful!!!!!!! why don't you get a job and leave thoses wiis in stores for 250 and let thoses parents buy them for their children because the smile on their face when they are happy is better than making a couple of bucks as far as i am concerned you are selfish, hateful, and just plain mean to all children who will be disappointed not to get a wii for christmas when their little hearts are set on it!!! i hope those wiis will still be sitting on ebay and the highest bid is 2 dollars!!!!!!!!!"

you piece of shit.[/quote]

To the above poster ... this isn't a place to come and argue your "ethics" and try to make everyone think you're a good person. You didn't post your comment in the right section, nor under a topic that concerned you. You have a great deal of guts to be waving your finger around after only a few weeks of being here ... maybe you should learn the forum rules if you wish to continue with this site.

Yea, but 40 dollars shipping is outrageous! It take the "Cheap" out of CAG Video Game Trading. This guy should be banned (JK) based upon Cheapass Principle.

Don't want to sound like an ass, but meesterjojo, take your ethics crusade out of the trading forum. There's a place to give your opinion on the Wii situation, and it isn't here.

Don't threadcrap.

1st off, sorry if I placed this in the wrong forum, where SHOULD I place a post like this?

2nd, yup, its 40 for shipping AND HANDLING, some people are a lot worse on ebay than I am. I have to pack the item, then drive 45 minutes each way to the nearest UPS store to ship it out. add in the 2 gallons of gas I'll spend @ 3 bucks each, plus insurance on the item will cost about 25 bucks to ship. I'll make an additional 15 dollars if that, which won't even cover my ebay fees for selling. (ebay will take about 17 bucks between listing and final value fees, and then paypal will take another 15 bucks on the payment).

too meesterjojo.... there arn't enough of these to go around, its not my fault, its the laws of supply and demand thats keeping it out of peoples hands, not my fault people are willing to pay 500 bucks or more for these.

example, I can't get Red Sox tickets without paying double to triple face value on eBay or Stubhub.com because there is a HIGH demand, and very low supply. do I go on forums and bitch about it? no, I either don't pay the money and don't go... or deal with the reality.

if I was making more than 15,000 a year I probably wouldn't be doing this...(I probably wouldn't be living in my parents basement at the age of 24 either...)but money is money, this is how I'm affording my Christmas shopping.

[quote name='Drnick']1st off, sorry if I placed this in the wrong forum, where SHOULD I place a post like this?

2nd, yup, its 40 for shipping AND HANDLING, some people are a lot worse on ebay than I am. I have to pack the item, then drive 45 minutes each way to the nearest UPS store to ship it out. add in the 2 gallons of gas I'll spend @ 3 bucks each, plus insurance on the item will cost about 25 bucks to ship. I'll make an additional 15 dollars if that, which won't even cover my ebay fees for selling. (ebay will take about 17 bucks between listing and final value fees, and then paypal will take another 15 bucks on the payment).

too meesterjojo.... there arn't enough of these to go around, its not my fault, its the laws of supply and demand thats keeping it out of peoples hands, not my fault people are willing to pay 500 bucks or more for these.

example, I can't get Red Sox tickets without paying double to triple face value on eBay or Stubhub.com because there is a HIGH demand, and very low supply. do I go on forums and bitch about it? no, I either don't pay the money and don't go... or deal with the reality.

if I was making more than 15,000 a year I probably wouldn't be doing this...(I probably wouldn't be living in my parents basement at the age of 24 either...)but money is money, this is how I'm affording my Christmas shopping.[/QUOTE]

Call me crazy but how about, the Ebay forum?

[quote name='Drnick']1st off, sorry if I placed this in the wrong forum, where SHOULD I place a post like this?

[/QUOTE]

ahh...
in the section titled
"Game Auctions & Auction Discussions"
;)

[quote name='meesterjojo']I see you're overcharging for shipping, like everyone else- sweet.

From a shopping forum:

you piece of shit.[/QUOTE]

The parents are the ones causing the system to sell for that much on ebay. No one is forcing them to buy a wii for little Johnny for christmas. He is giving an opportunity to the parents that can't be bothered to wait in the cold for several hours to get a system. He is doing them a service. If it wasn't for him, EVERYONE would have to wait in the cold for a wii.

Just FYI - You're shipping it Standard Flat. Moreover, Insurance can't be $25. If you shipped it Priority, the max it would cost is like $15. And that cuts the delivery by 3+ days. That's including everything, supplying the box and all, which is free. And really, I seriously doubt the nearest post office is 45 minutes away.

600 Main RD
Tiverton, RI 02878-9998

I'd do it too. Buy Wii's and sell them. Hell, I know the manager will let me buy some at Target when he gets them. But, to be honest, I'm not much of an ass to scalp this, even if it's a $150 profit per wii. At least you put the starting bid at .99 though. Good luck.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Just FYI - You're shipping it Standard Flat. Moreover, Insurance can't be $25. If you shipped it Priority, the max it would cost is like $15. That's including everything, supplying the box and all. And really, I seriously doubt the nearest post office is 45 minutes away.

600 Main RD
Tiverton, RI 02878-9998[/QUOTE]

FYI
A wii won't fit into a flat rate box.
On top of that, the op has already stated that $40 is for shipping and handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling handling..........................................

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Just FYI - You're shipping it Standard Flat. Moreover, Insurance can't be $25. If you shipped it Priority, the max it would cost is like $15. And that cuts the delivery by 3+ days. That's including everything, supplying the box and all, which is free. And really, I seriously doubt the nearest post office is 45 minutes away.
\.[/QUOTE]

Not to nitpick as I know DHL will ship these for less than $15 insured with 3 day ground method.

BUT USPS (Post Office) will not charge just $15 for priority, go check yourself. I shipped out a barrel kit for paintball guns it weighed in at 1 lb and maybe 8 oz cost me $13 to ship just last week. I wish I would have just taken it to DHl as it would have cost me maybe $6.

You have to remember if its zone 8 from you then its not cheap to ship a system of any kind through USPS.

AN Op while I dont agree with what you are selling during this time, and now you are trying to pawn that sale off onto a CAG (this makes no sense) you need to realize that the last few minutes of your auction is where the action is at. You will make your profit have no fears.

YOU of all people should know that since you sold one on 12/07/07 ALREADY.

[quote name='Drnick']my Wii is up on ebay right now and ends today, bidding is at 200 bucks so you could get it for a steal.
includes 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks and Wii play (total of 14 playable games, 5 from Wii sports and 9 form Wii Play

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120194541639&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=002[/QUOTE]
this is nothing against you OP, but i hate ebay and how sellers think buyers are so damn stupid. like in the title when it states, "Nintendo Wii Console w/ 14 games." meaning Wii Sports and Wii Play. that's 2 damn games. is orange box 5 games, hell no, it's 1 game. sorry again just venting.

bread's done
Back