Nintendo Wii Most Wanted Bundle at Gamestop

I see "Add to Cart" still - didn't go all the way through since I ordered one earlier, but I think it's still available.

[quote name='purduealum91']Yup, got one. So, we can return the games we dont want?[/quote]

No, they only let you return the whole bundle.

Too overpriced...I went into a Target store last night and purchased one...the shipments are coming in everywhere in B&M locations of all retailers...just have to keep checking around is the part that sucks.

Just wait. You'll be able to get one sooner or later anyway. Although the bundle isn't super terrible, and it's not from Wal-Mart, Masters of Evil.

Actually, the games, aside from Red Steel, are all pretty solid. Couldn't one resell them "NEW, SEALED, L@@K!!" on eBay and recoup 80-90% of their MSRP? I hate bundles as much as the next gamer, but just what in this bundle doesn't appeal to a given gamer, save maybe a game or two and the extended warranty?

There have been and are much worse out there.

EDIT: Really, the biggest snag I see here is the wishy-washy projected ship date of the 18th.

for any of you xboxdiamond card holders you get 10 off 75 dollars or more online...just thought i would throw this in there. 10 dollars may not seem a lot but its some money off

Well that actually isn't a bad bundle there. I mean pricewise they are not really ripping you off too much as the system is $250, $300 for the games, $40 for the controller, $60 for the memory card (on GS's website), the plan and the GI subscription so that comes out to about $670 or something. Not a bad bundle and the games are great except for marvel (or so I heard)... If you have to have the Wii now (and I mean you need the Wii and don't wish to camp), this isn't too terrible of a bundle, although not the cheapass way, hey it is a guranteed Wii...

bread's done
Back