Nintendo Wii with many extras FS/FT!!!

kornflake7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Would prefer to sell via paypal but a trade might be able to be arranged with cash as well everything like in the box from the store and alot lot more. Also will come with a total of 3 remotes and 3 nunchuks also the remotes come with the new replacement straps from nintendo and the wiimote jackets as well plus a classic controller, a gamecube controller (sealed), 19 games which includes Wii Sports (5 games), Wii Play (9 games), Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Super Mario Galaxy (sealed), Resident Evil 4, and on the virtual console Super Punch Out and Tecmo Bowl and if I can find the gamecube Metroid Prime game I will include that as well, besides the a/v cable that comes with the wii I will be including component cables as well, also includes a 1gb sandisk memory card for storage of games and transfers to other wiis. This Wii will also come with store receipt from Target with the added 3 yr warranty I purchased from them.

[quote name='kornflake7']Would prefer to sell via paypal but a trade might be able to be arranged with cash as well everything like in the box from the store and alot lot more. Also will come with a total of 3 remotes and 3 nunchuks also the remotes come with the new replacement straps from nintendo and the wiimote jackets as well plus a classic controller, a gamecube controller (sealed), 19 games which includes Wii Sports (5 games), Wii Play (9 games), Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Super Mario Galaxy (sealed), Resident Evil 4, and on the virtual console Super Punch Out and Tecmo Bowl and if I can find the gamecube Metroid Prime game I will include that as well, besides the a/v cable that comes with the wii I will be including component cables as well, also includes a 1gb sandisk memory card for storage of games and transfers to other wiis. This Wii will also come with store receipt from Target with the added 3 yr warranty I purchased from them.[/quote] thats not 19 games you cant count every game on wii sports and wii play as its own game. those 2 are each on game. i hate when people advertise diffrently.

Throw in wario ware and you can add another 200+ games :)

His point was that this is CAG...we already know what Wii Play and Sports are, if you want to be "deceiving" go to ebay (you will get more there anyway)

bread's done
Back