Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go ahead and tell you nicely that you posted this in the wrong forum, this is for deals only. Now be aware you'll have about 20 people ready to jump in here and call you a moron and be complete assholes to you because there can be some real jerks on here sometimes.

And so close to Christmas, I can only imagine the lines in Manhattan! haha

[quote name='djkunai']No, nobody is there. Go right now. God I wish I could ban you.[/QUOTE]

I think someone needs a hug.

wow thats the last place i would go for to get a nintendo wii. infact NYC would be the last place in the world to get one....although if you go to Chinatown and hit J and L gaming..you could buy one for 350.

[quote name='integralsmatic']wow thats the last place i would go for to get a nintendo wii. infact NYC would be the last place in the world to get one....although if you go to Chinatown and hit J and L gaming..you could buy one for 350.[/QUOTE]
why would you want to pay 350 if you could pay 250? J& R(emphasis on R) has them alot according to my sources(and i have alot of sources).

anyway, borat, you posted in the wrong forum. Maybe next time you'll learn that it specifically says "DEALS" not "REQUEST DEALS". We'll get a mod to help you. In before the lock/move.

[quote name='borat123']Does anybody know if the Nintendo World Store in Manhattan has long lines for the wii on weekdays?[/QUOTE]

In Kazakhstan we celebrating release of glorious new gaming video systems, Colecovision. I am Kazakh champion of Kong of Donkeys!

i work around the corner from the nintendo store, the lines do get pretty long, it doesnt help that theres only 3 registers, usually the line snakes around the store but its njot too bad because u can play ds while sitting online

they get shipments in fairly regularly, id checkit out

You know what we need? Some sort of message that pops up when CAG Newbies create threads that reminds them this forum is only for posting specific deals and not for asking questions.

[quote name='rapsodist']You know what we need? Some sort of message that pops up when CAG Newbies create threads that reminds them this forum is only for posting specific deals and not for asking questions.[/QUOTE]

I'd be much happier with a ban hammer.

[quote name='djkunai']You're next.[/QUOTE]

For a hug? Awesome. I'll be camping out for it =)

[quote name='Agrippan']Those words right next to your 'avatar' - that just scares me.[/QUOTE]

Don't enable him - he just needs a hug. =P

Anyways, MOD, could we please just lock or delete this thread please?

6o0jbj7.gif

In for 10,001 wii's
6o0jbj7.gif
6o0jbj7.gif
6o0jbj7.gif

101 t3h d3@l of teh century

[quote name='opportunity777']I wonder if anyone has ever traded an organ (like a kidney or testicle) for a Wii (or a PS3 last year)?[/quote]I can just see a guy holding a sign that says "WIll give left nut for a Wii, no really.":lol:

[quote name='integralsmatic']wow thats the last place i would go for to get a nintendo wii. infact NYC would be the last place in the world to get one....although if you go to Chinatown and hit J and L gaming..you could buy one for 350.[/QUOTE]
forget that, get the Vii at chinatown for a fraction of that cost! no lines your in and out.

[quote name='JolietJake']I can just see a guy holding a sign that says "WIll give left nut for a Wii, no really.":lol:[/QUOTE]

Kind of like one of these ridiculous signs?

Those damn ninjas.

I always loved that sign.

We need to get that man a Wii, so he can train to fight off ninjas. I can seriously see a person trading an organ for a Wii. Especially, right before Xmas.

[quote name='spooie_redux']I don't get why 1 person makes a mistake, 25 other people have to be jackasses... but, oh well.

Puppies are Fuzzy.[/QUOTE]

It's like online hazing, but I don't think anybody has been particularly mean this time around.

Borat, please change this thread title to "DELETE ME, I cannot read."

hmm, that wasn't as satisfying as I would have liked....

[quote name='OMGpenguin']How does this thread get to 2 pages?[/QUOTE]

Boredom.

Or procrastination from finals.

Or pure malice.

[quote name='OMGpenguin']How does this thread get to 2 pages?[/quote]

How does it not get locked or moved yet is the better question. The mods must have retired early tonight.

I just got home from work, so sorry guys. As much as I'd prefer public humiliation to teach n00bs about where to post, I don't think Cheapy would approve.

Locks ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back