Nintendo Wii's At Best Buy Now!

antlive84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got back from Best Buy in Orange, CT, and they had FIVE (5) Wii's left as of 11:45 AM Eastern Time. Maybe all Best Buys got them in. If you are interested I would call before I go.

Good Luck to those interested!

CAG out.....

It might be several Best Buys. I went to two stores yesterday in SoCal and both had at least five Wiis on the shelf and they had their not-so-clever "Wii have it in stock" sign on the front door. Anyone interested may want to check today to see if any survived over night.

There was discussion of this over in the Wii Reseller's thread on SD. I take a look in there for laughs on occasion. Apparently several stores are getting them in and putting them out, not waiting for ads.

For the bashers -- it's a deal if you are still looking for a Wii. Buying at retail is far better than buying at retail x 1.5. It's also not a regional deal, several locations have been confirmed across the country.

[quote name='daminion']There was discussion of this over in the Wii Reseller's thread on SD. I take a look in there for laughs on occasion. Apparently several stores are getting them in and putting them out, not waiting for ads.

For the bashers -- it's a deal if you are still looking for a Wii. Buying at retail is far better than buying at retail x 1.5. It's also not a regional deal, several locations have been confirmed across the country.[/quote]

Best Buy only holds them if they are in the upcoming ad, otherwise there is no obligation for them to hold them. They can put them on the floor once they receive them, but the crappy thing is Best Buy actually doesn't sell all of them because they actually hold some for customer exchanges too for people who bought a PSP on their Wii and need to exchange their broken ones. Wii was listed in the systems at stores all around CA about 3 days ago, but there are only two main warehouses in CA, so every Best Buy receives their truck at different times pretty much.

Yeah, I went into best buy this morning (Lincoln, NE) around 11 am or so, and they had at least 15, they were gone by the time I left the store

bread's done
Back