Nintendo World Store in NYC Free DK King of Swing with GB Micro purchase!

sswan117

CAG Veteran
Right now Nintendo World Store in New York City is giving away Donkey Kong King of Swing free when you buy a Game Boy Micro for $89.99 while supplies last!

I checked their website and it confirmed it.

www.nintendoworldstore.com

Not THE best game in the world, but free is always a good deal! :lol:

[quote name='sswan117']when you buy a Game Boy Micro for $89.99[/QUOTE]
Might want to add that little bit into your thread title, it's misleading.

Yes, because wasting two seconds clicking on this thread has eaten away at our souls, right?

[quote name='Camwi']Yes, because wasting two seconds clicking on this thread has eaten away at our souls, right?[/QUOTE]

No, its misleading.

If Target advertised "free Players Choice title" in there ad, and when you got there it was IF you bought a system, you'd be pissed, right? Is it that tough to add 'with purchase of GB Micro'?

[quote name='Camwi']Yes, because wasting two seconds clicking on this thread has eaten away at our souls, right?[/QUOTE]

Some people still have dial-up.

(I don't...but still...)

[quote name='Modus Pwnens']fixed[/QUOTE]

That's silly... I consider myself a pretty loyal Nintendo fan (the GC is the only current gen console I own, and I've owned every other Nintendo console minus the virtual boy) and even I can admit that the Micro's sales have amounted to a pretty big belly flop in the states thus far. It's a neat little device, but the pricing structure is retarded considering they upgraded the SP screens as well (which was the major selling point of the micro in my mind) and yet still sell it for significantly less than the micro.

[quote name='joeposh']That's silly... I consider myself a pretty loyal Nintendo fan (the GC is the only current gen console I own, and I've owned every other Nintendo console minus the virtual boy) and even I can admit that the Micro's sales have amounted to a pretty big belly flop in the states thus far. It's a neat little device, but the pricing structure is retarded considering they upgraded the SP screens as well (which was the major selling point of the micro in my mind) and yet still sell it for significantly less than the micro.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I like the micro and wouldn't mind getting one, but those backlit SPs are cheaper and have a larger screen. They really kickass.

I think when the Famicom Micros hit the states (supposedly on Dec. 4 but we'll see) they'll sell quite well. But thus far, I think Nintendo diluted the Micro's appeal by releasing the backlit SPs around the same time as the Micros.

Of course, I doubt Nintendo's crying too hard. People are buying one type of Nintendo hardware over another type of Nintendo hardware. I'm guessing they're not too upset about that. From what I can tell, the new backlit SPs are really flying off the shelves this season.

I know for a fact if they lowered trhe price of the Micro to something a bit more reasonable (less than $50) they would be flying off of the shelves. You can get a DS for the same price if you look hard enough... or at least for $130 with a free $30 game...

[quote name='BrandonMills']DK King of Swing sucks :(

I'd rather buy it elsewhere and NOT get it with my Micro.[/QUOTE]

werd. the brighter SP's come with free donkey kong country 3 now.

bread's done
Back