Nintendo Zone

Cheapskate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got a notice that they now have demos to download via the Nintendo Zone. Anyone know which ones are available currently?

Also, has anyone here tried connecting to a Nintendo Zone that wasn't in a Best Buy? The Best Buy one for me has such a tiny range, needing me to be in the same aisle for it to pick up at all. It makes me wonder how someone would even connect to one in a McDonalds if the range is that small...

I was just looking at my 3DS notifications and saw this as well. Looks like Barnes and Noble is also a Nintendo Zone, maybe in the Starbucks area. I've never used the feature and was wondering if it was worth a trip out. Can you download the demos and play later, or only while you're connected there?

[quote name='nixmahn']Are these demos that cannot be had at the eshop?[/QUOTE]

That's my understanding, but a quick google search only brought me info from back in February and mainly about a Pokemon game (can't remember which one).

heroes of ruin
rhythm thief
kingdom hearts 3d
spiderman
lego batman 2
mario sonic olympic games 2012
resident evil revelations
nintendogs+cats
crush 3d

Those are the current demos on Nintendo Zone, so yeah nothing exclusive from what you can get off the eShop.

Also to get NintendoZone at Mcdonalds I find it best to sit next to the wall closes to the kitchen.

bread's done
Back