Nintendogs $25 (DS) at CompUSA

It is only the Chihuahua version though from Amazon.com via Target. With shipping it ended up coming to around $20 with a ship date of Oct 2 so I passed.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']This has been posted elsewhere....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009YDS0Q/qid=1124620270/sr=8-3/ref=pd_bbs_3/102-8862267-4420964?v=glance&s=videogames&n=507846[/QUOTE]

This deal from COMPUSA has not been posted before.

Epic Wolf, what does posting a link of the item on sale at AMAZON.COM have anything to do with the game being onsale for $25 at COMPUSA?

Next time Epic Wolf, how about posting a link to the thread on this board where it has been posted for this store, instead of offering something that has nothing to do with what the OP posted.

OP: You may want to edit your title to include Compusa.

nice deal, if i can't find a copy at BB, but wouldn't it technically be a better deal at BB b/c if you use the $5 GGC the price gets knocked down to 25.. and then they are giving you a $5 GC also for future use.

[quote name='mtxbass1']This deal from COMPUSA has not been posted before.

Epic Wolf, what does posting a link of the item on sale at AMAZON.COM have anything to do with the game being onsale for $25 at COMPUSA?

Next time Epic Wolf, how about posting a link to the thread on this board where it has been posted for this store, instead of offering something that has nothing to do with what the OP posted.

OP: You may want to edit your title to include Compusa.[/QUOTE]

How bout you hop off & stop playing mod, I was referring to the game itself you dolt, but my apologies if I didnt articulate it well enough for you but as far as I can see it's the exact same product at a better price, had the Op seen the $15 one I doubt he would still consider his a deal...regardless he gave a compusa, I gave an amazon one and if someone found a better one it would be applicable on this thread, because the Op never specified....

How about you thank the OP for a deal that no other stores seem to have and won't possibly be canceled? You're awfully rude for someone who's wrong.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']How bout you hop off & stop playing mod, I was referring to the game itself you dolt, but my apologies if I didnt articulate it well enough for you but as far as I can see it's the exact same product at a better price, had the Op seen the $15 one I doubt he would still consider his a deal...regardless he gave a compusa, I gave an amazon one and if someone found a better one it would be applicable on this thread, because the Op never specified....[/QUOTE]

As opposed to what? Playing Scorch?

Hey, also in that ad:
World Series of Poker $19.99
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (I assume, even though the artwork shown is from the older Hulk game) $39.99

Both $10 less than MSRP. Best deal for these games that I've seen mentioned. Nice post, OP. If only I had a CompUSA nearby.

You could also pricematch CompUSA's price at Best Buy and get an extra 10% off (not much, only 2 bucks or so off)

[quote name='Requiem']You could also pricematch CompUSA's price at Best Buy and get an extra 10% off (not much, only 2 bucks or so off)[/QUOTE]

What about using the GGC? Couldn't you use that to knock it down another $5? or PM it at CC, get the difference, then use the GGC? (some people have said that CC let them use it)

Possibly. But it might be YMMV because the Best buy people might say "You can't use the gamer gift card on an already discounted/priematched item blah blah..")

I've seen people do it successfully but they really had to haggle the customer servie and cashier people.

It says Chihuahua or Lab, so I'm guessing this excludes Daschund? Kinda lame, I would've picked it up Tues. Guess I'm staying with BB's GC deal on Weds.

[quote name='jw1976']nice deal, if i can't find a copy at BB, but wouldn't it technically be a better deal at BB b/c if you use the $5 GGC the price gets knocked down to 25.. and then they are giving you a $5 GC also for future use.[/QUOTE]

You don't need a GGC for Nintendogs, please everyone don't waste one on this.

Go to the games dept, where your Best Buy should still have tons and tons of Summer Video Game books with the coupons in the bank... use the $5 off Nintendogs coupon in the back, and save a GGC.

[quote name='Requiem']You could also pricematch CompUSA's price at Best Buy and get an extra 10% off (not much, only 2 bucks or so off)[/QUOTE]

less then 2.. extra 10% isnt right.. its 10% of the difference.. the difference is 5 dollars so 10% of that is .50 cents.

Circuit City - 29.99 + Nintendog Skin for free
Best Buy - 29.99 with 5 dollar instant gift card
Compusa - 24.99 instant
Fry's - Low Price Guarantee (probably 24.99 or 23.99 just to spite compusa on Monday's ad)

[quote name='Roufuss']You don't need a GGC for Nintendogs, please everyone don't waste one on this.

Go to the games dept, where your Best Buy should still have tons and tons of Summer Video Game books with the coupons in the bank... use the $5 off Nintendogs coupon in the back, and save a GGC.[/QUOTE]

can we get a scan of this? my BB is a beyatch when it comes to giving out coupons and paperwork.. that would require effort somewhere

bread's done
Back