Nintendogs Best Friends Edition Refurbished $35 shipped @ half.com

Hush

CAGiversary!
http://shops.half.ebay.com/hushgamer_W0QQ

I have two available. Since the "Best Friends" version isn't listed on half.com, I have listed one as Dachshund and one as Lab (I noted in the seller comments the actual version for sale). The pic below shows exactly what you will get if you order (sorry no box or instructions):

nintendogs.jpg

I agree with what you guys are saying, but I think it just means it went back to the factory and was tested.

Ya, it basically means the guy at gamestop put it in that baggie and stapled it. I have seen controllers like this caked with dirt and grime, it means nothing. GS should really clean and test products befor ethey re-sell them.

[quote name='Will']Not trying to flame but 35.00 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Please refer to rule #3 of this forum, thank you.

That actually looks more like it came straight from Nintendo than from Gamestop. Looks very similar to the packaging I got my GBA SP headphone adapter from them in.

I sold a copy of this for $65 (complete) not too long ago, so $35 for it is a reasonable price.

[quote name='Hush']Please refer to rule #3 of this forum, thank you.[/QUOTE]

Im well aware of what the rules are. I wasnt flaming, I didnt say his price sucks. As a consumer Id like someone to justify a price if they intend to get me to buy. If questioning a seller in that manner is a no no then have someone of importance tell me so.

It's a no no, especially after the OP flat out lets you know he's not interesting in justifying his prices.

Those come in shipments every once in a while from Corporate. I'd assume that the reason they are like that is because someone had a defective DS with the game in it and did an exchange, so the game had to go back and now they are selling it separate.

bread's done
Back