Nintendogs DS bundle?

Psykodelik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My friend wants to get the Nintendogs DS bundle for his GF. So far we checked 3 stores and no luck. Anyone know where it's possible to get it. We'd prefer any store around the Los Angeles area. I told him to shop online, but he doesn't want to do it. He's paranoid about buying on the net. If there's a good deal for it, I'll convince him otherwise.

BTW - I never asked him or the places we went to but how much are they, the bundle.

[quote name='Psykodelik']I never asked him or the places we went to but how much are they, the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Bundle is $149.99, same as Mario Kart bundle.

They're selling for way too much on ebay, so I'd keep trying stores. I think I saw em at my local Fry's Electronics, maybe yours has some?...

valor19 - thanks, I might get the mario kart version then. I thought it would be more.

humidore - I just checked it out on ebay after valor said how much they were. They are high, ther was a "bundle" but it was black and she wants the teal one. There's a Fry's nearby and I won't be suprised if it's sold out. That place always gets cleaned out on the good games. I'll let him know tomorrow though. I don't think he thought of checking there.

EDIT: Humidore, I just noticed you're from CA...which Fry's did you see it in? I live close to the Hacienda Heights one.

[quote name='Psykodelik']valor19 - thanks, I might get the mario kart version then. I thought it would be more.

humidore - I just checked it out on ebay after valor said how much they were. They are high, ther was a "bundle" but it was black and she wants the teal one. There's a Fry's nearby and I won't be suprised if it's sold out. That place always gets cleaned out on the good games. I'll let him know tomorrow though. I don't think he thought of checking there.

EDIT: Humidore, I just noticed you're from CA...which Fry's did you see it in? I live close to the Hacienda Heights one.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Northern CA man, the one I went to was in Palo Alto. And that Fry's is pretty small compared regular Fry's (the one in San Diego I know is huge compared to Palo Alto's for example). Hope your friend finds one...

Ahh cool. I'll let him know about Fry's. Kind of funny, his GF wants it for Nintendogs and she doesn't like videogames. But he wants it so he can "borrow" it from her and play Lunar, Bomberman, etc...

My wife wanted the Nintendog bundle as well, but I grabbed the Mario Kart bundle and price matched it at Circuit City for 110% which brought the total to $140 w/ Ultimate Spiderman and the free carrying case.

At that point, I went over to Best Buy and bought Nintendogs with the $10 off coupon from the Xbox360 DVD.

All in all, she got a nice start for $160, the price you'd pay normally for the bundle. Just bring a flyer to CC and PM it.

FWIW, the local Costco has Nintendog bundles availible, but it's too far away, and the Mario Kart bundle is just too good of a deal to pass up.

My gamestop only sold that bundle for one weekend (like 2 or 3 days) only and it was about a month ago. I didn't know they still sold that, I haven't seen it anywhere.

[quote name='Psykodelik']humidore - I just checked it out on ebay after valor said how much they were. They are high, ther was a "bundle" but it was black and she wants the teal one.[/QUOTE]

CostCo online has the teal Nintendog bundle for ~$159. I went to their San Jose stores but didn't see the teal bundle (they have a few Mario Kart bundles though).

i know game crazy had like 11 before christmas and still has some. this is in san diego. im guessing LA game crazys should have them as well.

My TRU only got 5 of each color in originally, and they sold out in 2 days. However, we had a teal one get returned yesterday, and we tested it out to be working in perfect conditon, aside from a few cosmetic flaws and a missing stylus. The manager is gonna look it over this morning and see how much he can mark it down, and if it's a decent price, it is sooooo mine :D

[quote name='waruwaru']CostCo online has the teal Nintendog bundle for ~$159. I went to their San Jose stores but didn't see the teal bundle (they have a few Mario Kart bundles though).[/QUOTE]

I'll let him know. But I already know his answer. He doesn't shop online. I don't know why but o well it's his money. Thanks for finding out though.

bread's done
Back