Nintendogs in action (Puppy Times for the DS)

I can see the conversation now
"mom can I have a puppy?"
"No but you can have a video game where you pretend to have one"

It looks like some sicko's sexual fantasy with dogs. This DS touch-screen stuff might be going down the wrong lane ;-)

[quote name='rabbitt']It looks like some sicko's sexual fantasy with dogs. This DS touch-screen stuff might be going down the wrong lane ;-)[/quote]

How the hell did you get that out of the clip? There's nothing at all wrong with it...

I hope that gets a North American release, and unlike some of us here, I admit, It's for the puppies.

[quote name='xzafixz']Looks like another lame gimmick of a game, does anyone over the age of 7 actually want this?[/quote]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Aww...look at the cute widdle puppies. ;_;[/quote]

[quote name='badmrfrosty20']Awww...look at the cute widdle puppies....[/quote]

[quote name='maxguy56']I hope that gets a North American release, and unlike some of us here, I admit, It's for the puppies.[/quote]

Three males, all over the age of 13 (presumably) and straight (again, presumably). I rest my case. :wink:

Sure it looks all fine and dandy to look at the puppies on the screen, but when you are shelling out the cash to play with puppies, I'd find the respoose to be different.

[quote name='rabbitt']It looks like some sicko's sexual fantasy with dogs. This DS touch-screen stuff might be going down the wrong lane ;-)[/quote]

Thanks a lot. Now when I think of the game I'll always associate it with "red rocket! Red rocket!"

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='rabbitt']It looks like some sicko's sexual fantasy with dogs. This DS touch-screen stuff might be going down the wrong lane ;-)[/quote]

Thanks a lot. Now when I think of the game I'll always associate it with "red rocket! Red rocket!"[/quote]

At least someone got my joke.

bread's done
Back