Nintendogs Watchu gonna name your Pup?

Spoon_si

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Yeah just a few short weeks until the game is release... the game take full advantage of the DS microphone.... So hype is gettin to me... :D

Jep you can name your dog... So watchu going to name?

Me & the wife is thinking of Lucky or Sushi....

always wanted a dog, but don't have the time take care of one.

[quote name='JSK414']

P.S. I don't have a DS[/QUOTE]
better pick one up then, youre going to look mighty silly yelling into a tiny cart.

[quote name='smalien1']Vagina McVaginastein[/QUOTE]

I forget which movie that is from... Maybe Harold and Kumar?

Smokey, after my 13 yr old lab that died. Will pick a black lab if available, would be nice to have a little puppy that won't grow up, get old or die.

[quote name='Robobandit']would be nice to have a little puppy that won't grow up, get old or die.[/QUOTE]
go makeout with your marilyn monrobot

^^

i actually haven't thought about what to name my nintendog. i guess i'll spend the next couple weeks thinking about what to name that german shepherd i'll be choosing. should have some inspiration while im florida for the next week.

Yikes...I've been planning on getting Nintendogs on release day, but never gave a thought as to what I would name my doggie.

I'll probably just ask my girl to name it. She'll be playing it more then I will be anyways ;)

Hrm, I should probably be thinking of this. I remember when I first loaded up Animal Crossing, I sat at the "Name your town" page for about an hour.

Possible Candidates:
Goji (short for Gojira, the Japanese name for Godzilla)
Rolo

[quote name='evilmax17']Hrm, I should probably be thinking of this. I remember when I first loaded up Animal Crossing, I sat at the "Name your town" page for about an hour.[/QUOTE]

That sort of thing always happens to me. I'm terrible with naming things. :(
And as I've predicted, I've been sitting here staring at my DS for about a half hour. >_

I've been thinking about this on and off for months. I can't really decide on anything yet. Maybe once that cute little Beagle face looks at me, it will come. :)

bread's done
Back