Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
If nintendo is really serious about this amiibo thing, then all stores will be getting stock of these figures. Not just toys r us and best buy, otherwise, the scalping will continue. When walmart and gamestop begins getting these rare figures then I'll consider the amiibo drought over.

If nintendo is really serious about this amiibo thing, then all stores will be getting stock of these figures. Not just toys r us and best buy, otherwise, the scalping will continue. When walmart and gamestop begins getting these rare figures then I'll consider the amiibo drought over.
Given the numbers, they do seem serious but I agree, a little surprised that the restocks seem so consolidated to TRU and BBY. I feel like the TRU is getting them b/c they've clearly had a long term relationship with Nintendo (they've had some nice Nintendo promos before) and BBY probably sold the most thanks to GCU discount.

Oh well... now the wait begins for Lucina and Robin restocks.

EDIT* With these restocks, I'm willing to bet that the price of the commons (Peach, Pika and Kirby) are gonna skyrocket since now they're the rare ones. :lol:

:whistle2:k I should probably buy Peach, Pikachu and Kirby.

The Best Buy location in Henrietta, NY received TONS of restocks just a few hours ago. Just happened to go on a hunch at around 6 PM and they had a guy stocking up the pegs and floors with Dark Pit, Little Mac, Marth, Captain Falco and Shulk. The employee was literally running out of space to put them at!

Supposedly they also had Lucario and Charizard coming off the truck but I had to leave.

Curious how long this stock will last at this store.

So I had read somewhere that Shulk at Best Buy was supposed to have a street date that was supposed to be this Friday.  Was that simply not true?  Or are a lot of stores breaking date?

I just want to know, because I went to my local Best Buy last night and didn't find any even though they had received their restock, so if I need to start hunting the other Best Buys in the area for a Shulk, it's better to know now.

The Best Buy location in Henrietta, NY received TONS of restocks just a few hours ago. Just happened to go on a hunch at around 6 PM and they had a guy stocking up the pegs and floors with Dark Pit, Little Mac, Marth, Captain Falco and Shulk. The employee was literally running out of space to put them at!

Supposedly they also had Lucario and Charizard coming off the truck but I had to leave.

I heard today that the BB near me had a restock yesterday so I went in about 30 minutes ago and they had at least 10 of Lil Mac, Greninja, Dark Pit, Lucario, Shulk, Captain Falcon, and Marth.

What are everyone's thoughts once villager restocks happen and amiibo aren't all that rare anymore??

Personally, I had fun hunting, camping, not sleeping trying to get rares. I've never really collected before and probably won't ever do it again to the same extent lol

Planning on opening almost all, except my favorites that look good in their box. They really take up too much space in my set-up.

What are everyone's thoughts once villager restocks happen and amiibo aren't all that rare anymore??

Personally, I had fun hunting, camping, not sleeping trying to get rares. I've never really collected before and probably won't ever do it again to the same extent lol

Planning on opening almost all, except my favorites that look good in their box. They really take up too much space in my set-up.
Im thrilled honestly;thats whats funny, I genuinely want these things to keep not to resell, so for me if the value tanks, I dont mind so much, as long as I get a complete collection.

I'll be satisfied with the knowledge that those who wanted them could get them. Not really concerned that the perceived "value" has gone down on my Marth and Villager. It was never about that and always about having the full set. A few CAG's simply can't believe that some of us just wanted to collect and display the set, but thats really it.

I would rather have a set of everything I want than commons and 2 or 3 rares with no chance of ever getting the other rares because they're too expensive or hard to get.

Went to BB, the same that was cleaned out a few days ago, and not only were they restocked with the Captain Falcons, Little Macs, Marths, and Foxes that I bought at the other BB, they also had Greninja, Lucario, and Dark Pit, all of which I bought. Still no sign of Shulk, but I'll keep checking. He's bound to show his face sooner or later.

Must have been a double restock in Mission Viejo CA BB. Tons of Shulk, Greninja, Lucario, Fox, Falcon and Pit at 4:30pm on the front table. They have more behind the counter. Only thing i noticed sold out fron the yesterday is Mac.

When I first started, I said I was only going to collect the figures I liked. Funny now that the amount of figures I like keeps going up. I initially had little to no interest in Greninja or Lucario, but when I saw them on the shelves, I snapped them up right quick. Now I'm wondering what I'll do if I see Wario or Ness on the shelves.

When I first started, I said I was only going to collect the figures I liked. Funny now that the amount of figures I like keeps going up. I initially had little to no interest in Greninja or Lucario, but when I saw them on the shelves, I snapped them up right quick. Now I'm wondering what I'll do if I see Wario or Ness on the shelves.
Don't see how anyone could not want an obnoxious, fatter, Mario wanna-be that burps, farts, and is consumed by greed. He may be a disgusting parody, but he's only existed less than half the time Mario has but already has double the personality.

With these restocks the only Amiibo I've yet to see in stores are Villager, Ike, Gold Mario, Bowser Jr., and obviously Palutena. I traded for Ike, and Gold Mario, imported Bowser Jr, and purchased Palutena from Amazon. Fingers crossed that soon I'll track down Villager to complete my collection.

I'm sure this has already been answered but I will ask it anyway. Is Green Yoshi a bundle exclusive or will it be later available like how Mario/Mario Party was?

Hehe figures, the one day I stopped checking there. Thanks for posting. I am going to head there in the morning.

If anyone in the area needs olimar or Dr Mario, the target on Chili Paul road was putting a few of them out this evening.

Toys r us in Greece had a few Fox and Greninja left too.

Went to the Colma, ca best buy. They had a mountain stack of lucario, greninja and shulk behind the customer service area. Managed to get dark pit, shulk, greninja, lucario and marth. Now I'm missing villager, wii fit trainer, dee dee dee, robin, lucina, rosalina, meta knight, and ness.

Anyone know if Robin will be restocked soon?
Robin wasn't in that picture that Nintendo tweeted out last week telling everyone to be on the lookout for new stock, so I doubt it. I wonder if they plan on timing the Fire Emblem amiibo restocks (and Roy) for the 3DS release of Fates early next year. Hopefully this action by Nintendo will deflate the bubble on these other rare figures, if people start to believe that huge restocks are a question of when, not if.

Also, huge thanks for Darkpal245 on these boards for sending me a Marth + Little Mac at cost plus shipping since I couldn't find either around my area. I haven't traded on CAG in awhile and it's good to know there's still great traders around!

Given the numbers, they do seem serious but I agree, a little surprised that the restocks seem so consolidated to TRU and BBY. I feel like the TRU is getting them b/c they've clearly had a long term relationship with Nintendo (they've had some nice Nintendo promos before) and BBY probably sold the most thanks to GCU discount.

Oh well... now the wait begins for Lucina and Robin restocks.

EDIT* With these restocks, I'm willing to bet that the price of the commons (Peach, Pika and Kirby) are gonna skyrocket since now they're the rare ones. :lol:

:whistle2:k I should probably buy Peach, Pikachu and Kirby.
I did buy Pikachu and Diddy Kong yesterday when I picked up the restock. Didn't have them yet, but you know it will be a while before they get more ...

Robin wasn't in that picture that Nintendo tweeted out last week telling everyone to be on the lookout for new stock, so I doubt it. I wonder if they plan on timing the Fire Emblem amiibo restocks (and Roy) for the 3DS release of Fates early next year. Hopefully this action by Nintendo will deflate the bubble on these other rare figures, if people start to believe that huge restocks are a question of when, not if.

Also, huge thanks for Darkpal245 on these boards for sending me a Marth + Little Mac at cost plus shipping since I couldn't find either around my area. I haven't traded on CAG in awhile and it's good to know there's still great traders around!
I assumed they were waiting for that Fire Emblem crossover game. I'm not even going to try to type the title.

Here's hoping they do get restocked for fates though. I've come closer than I ever thought I would, I really want to finish this collection now.

Jacksonville, FL Toys R Us at Town Center had Greninja, Little Mac, and Captain Falcon, when I stopped by yesterday afternoon. Grabbed a Captain Falcon for myself and a Greninja for my nephew. 

I have all of the amiibo released. I have bought NAs of those that I imported (except for Villager, Yoshi's and Mii Fighters) but will purchase NAs when I can find them. Being a completionist can be a pain.

the only thing missing for me is Villager (getting restocked soon), Ike, Lucina and RObin. PLEASE, I need the last 3.
Same except I also need a Meta Knight. fucking scalper grabbed them all both times they went in stock on BB, then went straight to Craigslist with a photo of them all asking for unicorns or $25 apiece.

Same except I also need a Meta Knight. fucking scalper grabbed them all both times they went in stock on BB, then went straight to Craigslist with a photo of them all asking for unicorns or $25 apiece.
That's fucking crazy. All the BB's around my area are strictly one per customer. I'm surprised more BB's don't have that policy.

Only ones I need now are palutena and villager. Haven't heard anything about palutena though.
One would think Amazon would be pestering Nintendo to print more by now, considering the hour initial sellout and virtually guaranteed sales. Watch it end up being back by Black Friday. Watch it be for Prime members only too (though that would piss off a number of people I'm sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back