Nip/Tuck Complete Series $81.99

takotchi

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good price. I spent a lot more buying each season when they released. I think one year Best Buy had the @ $14.99 per season on black friday but even that would be more as at least one of the season is broken into two parts.

FWIW I think the series went down hill after the carver season (Season 3). Ryan Murphy the creator must have been too involved in Glee to give this show a proper ending.

[quote name='GBAstar']

FWIW I think the series went down hill after the carver season (Season 3). Ryan Murphy the creator must have been too involved in Glee to give this show a proper ending.[/QUOTE]

this. i totally agree. the later seasons were almost unwatchable IMO

[quote name='masterchief2291']this. i totally agree. the later seasons were almost unwatchable IMO[/QUOTE]

It's a shame. I can't think of another show that I was so engrossed in the first few seasons (which is the only reason I continued to follow the show) but by the end was glad to see it go.

Yeah, this show started out very strong, but completely fell off near the end. It seemed like they stopped looking to put together a cohesive plot that spanned multiple episodes and each show was just a one trick pony that didn't really have any lasting effect from one show to the next. I still think it's a good show and it probably would be though of more highly if it had been wrapped up better.

Camel camel camel .com[quote name='takotchi']Amazon.com

I had it sitting in my cart for a few weeks, it just dropped about $50 down to this price. I'm not sure if it's been this low before - I did a bit of searching and I didn't see anything anywhere.

I think I may bite on this - right now I only have S4 on HD-DVD (lol).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Camel camel camel .com[/QUOTE]

I checked that, I meant that I didn't know if it was lower anywhere else.

bread's done
Back