Nip Tuck Season 4 Bluray for $5.49 shipped

Dont know if its legit but for 5.49 its worth a shot to find out!! Free shipping too, i know its sounds too good to be true..

I don't even have a blu ray player yet (reason why I'm hesitant about the Warner Red2Blue program), but at that price, HOLY HANNAH!

I have a feeling the guy meant $54.99 and screwed up. I can't think of any other explanation why it would be THAT low.

I saw 74 available... Oh well all kinds of things seem wrong about this deal. Pulled the trigger anyway. Worse that happens is I fight over 5.50.

This is like half what it would cost to upgrade the HD DVD with red2blu, crazy. I've bought from the seller too, they'll do no worse than cancel and will probably come through.

This also features my favorite TV death ever, by a mile. Sorry bitch from LA Law!

I said wow. Ordered through amazon merchant NorAm aka pieceofmind. It says Like New but Brand New on the description. Probably has some external defect. Thanks!

2.63 + 2.98 shipping

[quote name='cleaver']This is like half what it would cost to upgrade the HD DVD with red2blu, crazy. I've bought from the seller too, they'll do no worse than cancel and will probably come through.

This also features my favorite TV death ever, by a mile. Sorry bitch from LA Law![/QUOTE]
This is the season where Christian eeffing her caused her death? I'll buy one.
I think he also pulls his junk out at the dinner table.

Hardly seems worth it to burn a use (since live.com limits you to 12? uses? or is that per-percentage?), but there is cashback from live.com and ebates.com for Ebay purchases...

[quote name='xoh96x']Bought 30 of them! Thanks OP! Profit time![/QUOTE]
This isn't fat wallet or slick deals. Ugh. Just take what you need next time. It's stuff like this that prevents more people from jumping in on a deal.
Unless you were joking...in which case an emitcon would be nice.

[quote name='xoh96x']Bought 30 of them! Thanks OP! Profit time![/quote]
douche.jpg

lol, I was just joking. I ordered 2 (one for me and one for my friend who I share deals with). Personally I can't stand the ebayers who kill the deals instantly (I never get in on them)

[quote name='Masterkyo']why is so cheap ?? where this ebayer get this set so cheap ??[/quote]

He must have a wholesale connection. He has boxes of the same HD-DVDs & Blu-rays.

I am thinking about ordering Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory from him/her.

wow its up to 15.55 now!! I wonder if this his strategy sell 70 of them cheap and slowly go up as they dwindle. i dunno, lets just hope he fills all of the orders.. :)

[quote name='Taboner']Wow. Late. Wrong day to not check CAG.[/quote]

That's why I check it pretty much religiously every day :cool:

pieceofmindbooks is very trustworthy, I've ordered from them several times before and have been very happy.

bread's done
Back