Nip Tuck Season 4 Bluray for $5.49 shipped

thanks was going to upgrade my smallville s6 from hd dvd to blu through warner but this is cheaper

picked up a justice league too

[quote name='Tardcore']Is Season 4 the last season before the show started to suck?[/quote]

Um... I think that was season 1

Yikes, a four day shipping delay? I've never waited that long for an eBay deal to ship.
What's that saying about gift-horses though?

[quote name='bones56']I just received e-mail confirmation that it has been mailed out via standard mail. So far so good. :)[/quote]

I got mine today as well.

So nice to see the $5.49 price confirmed in the shipping email.

[quote name='munch']I still have no idea why I ordered this.[/quote]

I ordered it because it was $5.49, right around my impluse purchase price. I'm used to seeing :hd: hit that mark, but not :br:

got my nip tuck today...it is still sealed but unfortunately i do hear the discs rattleing around, and maybe part of the case is broke from shipping

lame. I hope mine isn't broken. Mine was shipped yesterday, so it seems like he's making good on the orders. I hope he puts Justice League up for like 3.34 or something :D

[quote name='SuperJedi']WOW so this deal was actually legit?[/quote]

Apparently so. I got the email that mine was shipped too, but I haven't physically received the discs yet.

[quote name='SuperJedi']WOW so this deal was actually legit?[/quote]

Yeah very legit.. I got mine today and it looks good as new. 5.46 (free shipping) probably one of the best deals have seen.

[quote name='bones56']Yeah very legit.. I got mine today and it looks good as new. 5.46 (free shipping) probably one of the best deals have seen.[/quote]

I hope to see mine in the mail today, if not by the end of the week.

i got both of mine in the mail today

the justice league cover was all ripped, but it was sealed so id oubt its their fault

probably just a liquidator.

they have some more up

lowered the price of justice league to $10, picked up quarantine blu-ray for $4.98 shipped (2 left as i'm typing this), tales from the crypt season 1/2/3/4/5 for < $10 each, creepshow new for $3.48 bunch more

Put in two orders, one for a "Like New" product (Babylons 5 Movie Collection) and a "Brand New" product (Justice League S1 on BluRay).

I'll be curious to see what their "Like New" product looks like.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Got mine today and the discs look very good, can't complain. :)[/quote]

Not Factory sealed?

[quote name='fronk777']Not Factory sealed?[/QUOTE]

The case did not have shrinkwrap. There was a security seal along the top, but the discs did not look mint. As someone said previously I think these folks recondition discs and then sell them. I would say they are in "Like New"quality as was advertised on the listing that I purchased from.

Read the website "

NorAm International Partners, Inc is a leading national distributor of new and used DVD’s, CD, Video Games and other media products. NorAm also purchases large inventories of overstock, and offers various wholesale lots on a regular basis.

NorAm operates one of the largest DVD, CD and Video Game repair facilities in North America, with capacity to handle over 10,000 full repairs daily. Our rates for full disc restoration can be as low as $.80 per disc."

http://www.norampartners.com/

Received an email this morning that they were "out of stock" :roll: on my order for JL: S1 and canceled the order out from under me.

Also, the auction is still up on eBay, and showing enough quantity to fulfill my order. :roll:

Link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Justice-League-Season-One-Blu-ray-DVD-Kevin-Conroy_W0QQitemZ270372819102

I told them to cancel my other item (B5 movie collection), since I don't want to deal with this crap.

EDIT: Unsurprisingly, I received a shipping notification right after my email to them asking to cancel the other item. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xbox_mole']The case did not have shrinkwrap. There was a security seal along the top, but the discs did not look mint. As someone said previously I think these folks recondition discs and then sell them. I would say they are in "Like New"quality as was advertised on the listing that I purchased from.[/quote]

Mine came in almost the same exact condition, except the security seal was broken, and disc 4 was a floater.

Oh well, I figured it was a gamble @ $5.50

Hrmm, I haven't got mine yet but that is definitely not cool. If I buy something labeled as "new" and get refurbished then I am leaving negative feedback.

I got mine on Saturday and I was one of the first to order. I will say that mine appeared to be used and was unsealed, but everything was in fine shape. Can't complain for $6.

Bumped the price to $10.78 for Nip Tuck, guess their sales were too good lol, and 7 copies left...

I just got mine. It was brand new. The last disc was rolling around, but I didn't find any scratches. Now to figure out what to do with this blu ray! I've never even seen the show.

[quote name='munch']I just got mine. It was brand new. The last disc was rolling around, but I didn't find any scratches. Now to figure out what to do with this blu ray! I've never even seen the show.[/quote]

Yea, I would watch season 1 on hulu. It will give you a thorough introduction to all the characters. I haven't watched the show since season 2 so I will probably do the same.

I hope my copy is a new one also.
Edit:
NM, apparently hulu only has clips. :whistle2:[

[quote name='munch']I just got mine. It was brand new. The last disc was rolling around, but I didn't find any scratches. Now to figure out what to do with this blu ray! I've never even seen the show.[/quote]
^^^same as him came in today last disk rolling around no scratches on it though

Mine came today. Appeared to be in new condition. With this type of case the last disc almost always finds its way to roam freely. I wouldn't take that as any indication that the set was not new.

I just got mine. It's definitely a reseal: The only half the security sticker is on the inside (sliced right down the case's seam) and the cover is sticking out of the insert pocket about a 1/4 of an inch. The shrink wrap is loose and splitting badly, it's the cheap stretchy kind from an aftermarket shrink machine.

Refurbished rental copy maybe?

Well, I got what I paid for. Still debating feedback, I will check the discs first I guess.

My nip/tuck came in today and it even said on the packing slip "like new" despite me ordering the brand new version. The case looks good and the only problem with the discs I saw was a slight smudge on one of them so for $5.50 I can't complain. I also ordered Justice League Season One Blu-Ray which luckily came brand new. I'd buy from them again.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Still debating feedback, I will check the discs first I guess.[/quote]

I am too. I mean it was only $5.50, but mine didn't even come shrink-wrapped.

:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']I am too. I mean it was only $5.50, but mine didn't even come shrink-wrapped.

:bomb:[/quote]

False descriptions are still false, regardless of price or degree of larceny in ones heart. I am definitely going to neutral FB this guy at best.

I haven't gotten mine yet and am a bit concerned, looking at the auction again one place says "like new" and the item description itself says "BRAND NEW SEALED".... I wonder if he's meaning "freshly resealed".. :p

[quote name='h3llbring3r']False descriptions are still false, regardless of price or degree of larceny in ones heart. I am definitely going to neutral FB this guy at best.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's not getting anything higher than a neutral.

bread's done
Back