Nip Tuck Season 4 Bluray for $5.49 shipped

for everyone that says it's sealed, are you positive it is an authentic blu-ray case? mine is sealed and also have the security label sticker. however i noticed that the case is a fake blu-ray case. i didn't ordered niptuck but i ordered open season 2.

I know most of you feel a bit slighted by the "new" movies being used - but in my opinion, unless there is something wrong with the movie, you got a great deal (that I am envious of) and should still give a positive. Too many negs=>fewer buyers=>higher prices. I know it's the 'principle of the thing', but I don't think it's that big of a deal: $5.50 for a BD season of a tv show, new or used, is a great price. And, aren't you just going to watch it anyway? It'll be used as soon as you do. Just my two cents.

a lot of people don't like buying used stuff and the fact that the seller said it was new make things worst. the one i receive have a fake blu-ray case. i have over 100 blu-ray and this fake blu-ray case really stands out.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']I know most of you feel a bit slighted by the "new" movies being used - but in my opinion, unless there is something wrong with the movie, you got a great deal (that I am envious of) and should still give a positive. Too many negs=>fewer buyers=>higher prices. I know it's the 'principle of the thing', but I don't think it's that big of a deal: $5.50 for a BD season of a tv show, new or used, is a great price. And, aren't you just going to watch it anyway? It'll be used as soon as you do. Just my two cents.[/QUOTE]

Let's see. The seller said new and sealed in the auction. Item was used and re-sealed, that's deceptive and false. Even the packing invoice said "like new," not new.

Regardless of price, blatantly lying and deceiving a consumer is unethical at best. This typifies why I am avoiding eBay more and more. The fact that people are okay with being lied to as long as what they get works baffles me.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Let's see. The seller said new and sealed in the auction. Item was used and re-sealed, that's deceptive and false. Even the packing invoice said "like new," not new.

Regardless of price, blatantly lying and deceiving a consumer is unethical at best. This typifies why I am avoiding eBay more and more. The fact that people are okay with being lied to as long as what they get works baffles me.[/QUOTE]
I don't know the difference between the fake BD case and the real one, so if it does stand out, then that would be a problem to me. But for $5.50, yes, if what I get works I don't think I would be all that angry.

Again, my opinion, and I know no one here agrees with me. Neg him and hopefully he changes his ways.

Just buy a case for it, you got a price on something you will never see this cheap again -- regardless of lying you got your product and it works. Just use that leftover cash you saved and get some Blu cases, that's what I'd do.

Mine finally showed up and it seems brand new to me. Shrinkwrapped, had the sticker at the top, seems like a legit case... What do the "fake" cases look like? (I ordered from the "Like New" but "BRAND NEW SEALED" in the description group) Had a couple floaters in the case, unfortunately. 3 of the 4 discs look pristine, one of the floaters has radial scratches (??) I assume must have been part of the manufacturing process.

So I'm a little worried about that 1 disc, wish it was the first one and not the third one since it's bad enough I've never seen the show, I don't necessarily want to watch the season out of order, but overall I can't complain about the transaction.

[quote name='dg7md']Just buy a case for it, you got a price on something you will never see this cheap again -- regardless of lying you got your product and it works. Just use that leftover cash you saved and get some Blu cases, that's what I'd do.[/QUOTE]

Please, legit new copies were just $14 a season last week.
I can buy it (a used copy) for nearly the same price at my local disc-go-round, know it's used and help out the local owner. Don't rationalize this guys lack of ethics.

If that's you mentality, then I have some "new condoms" I wanna sell you. They'll work just the same.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Please, legit new copies were just $14 a season last week.
I can buy it (a used copy) for nearly the same price at my local disc-go-round, know it's used and help out the local owner. Don't rationalize this guys lack of ethics.

If that's you mentality, then I have some "new condoms" I wanna sell you. They'll work just the same.[/QUOTE]
Really. Used condoms. That's what you equate a used movie to.

A used movie does work just the same as a new one (unlike a condom...) And I don't know what a 'disc-go-round' is, I'm assuming a used media store. I don't have that option; I have gamestop, blockbuster, or some other used movie/book/game store that overprices like all the others.

I really don't see a lot of $6 Blu Ray TV show seasons, but then I've been not paying as much attention to movies since I just don't have the money for them. I agree he should not be listing these as new, but I guess it's just not a huge deal to me. I never saw much difference in new vs used (to an extent... when I buy a game I gotta get the manual and a nice case etc). But it's the same, I just don't have plastic to take off.

Got my copy of JLU in, and it came as advertised. Security sticker on the top, authentic Blu case, and disks look brand new. Heck of a deal for for $12.

Thought I'd give a bump-- this seller has a listing up for a "Like New" Nip Tuck season 4 for 8.38 shipped. Not quite a brand new set for 5.XX, but it's close enough, especially if you were a Niptuck fan that missed out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nip-Tuck-The-Co...fDVDQ5fHDQ5fDVDQ5fBluQ5frayQQsalenotsupported

He also has Fred Claus for 6.76, but with the caveat it's in "Very good condition" with missing artwork-- says its disc only put in a new "blank case".

bread's done
Back