Nippon Ichi Software America Primiere Event (San Francisco), tickets drawing(21 yrs+)

humidore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I got this email yesterday, sorry if this is a repost. I'm 20, but entered anyway, explaining that I know I'm not 21. I totally expected a reply declining my entry, but I just got a generic reply thanking me for entering (it states again on the bottom you have to be 21 or over). The age requirement probably has to do with the venue they're gonna have it at (a club most likely). But if you and your friends are of age, hope this helps!
--------------------------------------------
Special NIS America Premiere Event!

Hey everyone,

NIS America will be holding a special Premiere Event in the downtown
San Francisco, CA area on Thursday, February 9, 2006. We would like to
invite 5 fans and their friends to attend this event with us. If you would like
to attend, and will be in San Francisco on February 9th, please send us an
e-mail with "Premiere Event" as the subject to [email protected]
with your name, address and phone number by Tuesday, January 31, 2006.
The winners of our drawing will receive an invitation to the event for
themselves and one friend, however you must be 21 years or older to attend.
The doors will open at 6 PM PST and will close at 10 PM PST.

[NIS America will not cover any travel expenses.]

Thanks everybody!

I would enter, but I haven't started any of the Nippon Ichi games. My bf is currently playing Phantom Brave and liking it, but he's never played LP or Disgaea... so not exactly hardcore.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I would enter, but I haven't started any of the Nippon Ichi games. My bf is currently playing Phantom Brave and liking it, but he's never played LP or Disgaea... so not exactly hardcore.[/QUOTE]

I only own Disgaea, and while I put in 100+ hours, I never got around to beating it, and I doubt I ever will!

[quote name='humidore']I only own Disgaea, and while I put in 100+ hours, I never got around to beating it, and I doubt I ever will![/QUOTE]Well then, I guess I'll enter :D

bread's done
Back